Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Back then I was on some attention whore male thot shyt

And I use to run shirtless thru Brookline and Brighton to work out :wow:

White hoes would cat call me
I got #s just doing that:wow:
-----

I had a gym membership
At this expensive ass fancy gym off Commonwealth Ave right down from Bos Univ

The main cardio area had a big ass window where people could watch u work out from the sidewalk
Hoes would tap on the window to get my attention and have their # written on a sheet of paper:wow:

shyt happened a few times too:wow:

1 time this white dude tapped me to get me to look cause I wasn't paying attention
So I could read the note the Bih was holding:wow:
That 1 moment in time
I was like:picard:
You aight sometimes white guys:ehh:
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Massachusetts has a lot more black people than 22%, so you can imagine that Boston's black population is more visible than that number would suggest. However, most of them are confined to Roxbury and Dorchester. There are actually a lot of black people in this state. You really can't go anywhere without running into a breh or brehette. Though, many of them aren't ADOS. :mjpls:
don't forget mattapan...hell...that entire Orange and Red Line :mjpls:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
We just had a family reunion there not too long ago but I didn’t make it. Didn’t know it had that many Black people. Gonna have to check it out

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
What’s the Boston Hip Hop scene like?

Gotta be the most untapped major city on the East Coast in regards to Rap music, even DC and Baltimore have been making noise for quite some time and both cities didn’t used to fukk with Rap like that once upon a time, most especially DC.

What are some veteran rappers (other than Guru and he was basically an honorary New Yorker), classic songs, rising artists, underground artists, and current hot songs that BOS got on deck?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What’s the Boston Hip Hop scene like?

Gotta be the most untapped major city on the East Coast in regards to Rap music, even DC and Baltimore have been making noise for quite some time and both cities didn’t used to fukk with Rap like that once upon a time, most especially DC.

What are some veteran rappers (other than Guru and he was basically an honorary New Yorker), classic songs, rising artists, underground artists, and current hot songs that BOS got on deck?

There’s this guy lol

:russ:

Last edited: