Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Daps
Massachusetts has a lot more black people than 22%, so you can imagine that Boston's black population is more visible than that number would suggest. However, most of them are confined to Roxbury and Dorchester. There are actually a lot of black people in this state. You really can't go anywhere without running into a breh or brehette. Though, many of them aren't ADOS. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Most of the black population in Massachusetts doesn't live in the heart of Boston but more like the surrounding areas (towns) nearby of it so alot of black people on the outside looking in assume that there's barely any.

There's black history inside of Boston but whenever people think of the word "Boston" they think Celtics, leprechauns & obnoxious/rude/racist cacs which overshadoweds everything else.

I myself didn't know Boston pop was bigger than say California who's damn near close to inexistent.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
JCXo5dx.png
Kind of well you say?

s. In Boston, the report said researchers focused on “multigenerational African Americans (referred here as US blacks), Caribbean blacks (including Haitians), Cape Verdeans (both black and white), Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans.” A total of 403 people were surveyed.

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said

UqZf0uW.png
Numbers say different homie.
Dude was trying to shyt on ADOS basically saying we’re dumb.

fukk nikka shyt

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Boston's Black American population is in the lower single digit percentage, that is why it doesn't come to mind when we mention "Black Mecca" in America and it is not thought of as a Black pop stronghold.
It might as well be portland to us.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Boston's Black American population is in the lower single digit percentage, that is why it doesn't come to mind when we mention "Black Mecca" in America and it is not thought of as a Black pop stronghold.
It might as well be portland to us.

No, it isn’t it’s over 20 percent. I don’t even live in a major city in mass, and our black population is over 20 percent :francis:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I’m black and I don’t like being referred to as a “non black foreigner”.
don't engage b. caribbean people been in the us for over a century but these folks won't acknowledge. alot of ados folks view non aa blacks as lesser, as you can see in this thread and this website.

anyway, there's a lot of African American people and history in Boston/New England (think about Roxbury) but these nikkas hate "foreigners" so much that they will ignore it.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Lived in Brighton
Went to school is Boston near the Roxbury club

hoes from Boston Univ, Bos College, Northeastern, Roxbury CC:noah:

How you gonna forget about Simmons breh?

*can't no barber in the entire state of MA can cut hair:hubie:

99.9999% can't. There used to be one shop on Columbus that was decent. The real nikka Celtics players used to pull up and kick it there . Not Paul Pierce bytch ass though :pacspit:

Black girls at Harvard ain't give me no play tho:mjpls:

Harvard and MIT low key threw the best black parties in town. Most boston nikkas are desert thirsty so it's easy to pull them hoes if you just played it cool

Summer time the shyt

But winter :mjtf:

Boston 1 of the most windy cities in America in the winter time:mjtf:

The wind would routinely push people from the sidewalk into traffic:mjtf:

Women would ask me to hold they hands when coming out the train exits cause they was scared of getting blown

It would be freezing in the winter :mjtf:

Then in the start of spring
It would be 30°F in the morning then 80 by 2pm:mjtf:

Then in June it would be 80 in the morning and 55 by 6pm. Deadass remember one day when it was raining on one side of the side of the street, sunny on the other and some hail-type shyt on the corner. It was the first day of summer:mjcry:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No breh youre missing my point :snoop:

Bostons black population is mostly Hatians, Jamaicans,. Trinis, Ethiopians, Nigerans, Ghanians, Bajans, Somlian...right?

So how is that an attractive prospect for a breh from Milwaukee? Or Montgomery? He'd go to one of these ethnic groups neighborhood and have nothing in common with the residents there outside of skin color.
yall nikkas say this but blacks from other countries come into the US and have zero problems adjusting to african american neighborhoods