Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haitians had nothing to do with the establishment of New Orleans or the development of the African American culture there. And there's absolutely no connection between the geechee people and haitians.

And the St Dominique mulatto who settled in what would became the modern city of chicago has what exactly to do with the African-American community?

They did one thing which was launch the most successful slave revolt in THEIR country. Good for them. Still has nothing to do with the African-American community in America.

African Americans throughout our history have actually bent over backwards to help them much more than the other way around and even help them establish some of their earliest schools and newspapers.
Prince Saunders - Wikipedia

Napolean sold the Louisiana territory mainly because of the cost of fighting the Haitians.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thread got me reminiscing :wow:

Also. . .

the best pizza I had up north was there over NY, although I take Chicago deep dish over all of it

Where I lived in Brighton was in a Russian mob area:hubie:
With a lot of hassidic (sp) jews

I lived right off the green line between BU and BC:blessed:

5 mins to each school :blessed:

I was an extreme male hoe then:wow:

fukking bad bytches and wack white hoes:hhh: that would give me $ and buy me shyt. Taking me out to their parents 2nd home for weekends:wow:

In an old Boston thread I told a story about some crazy ass shyt that happened to me there
Not gone retype it here tho

But Boston was a special time and place for me:wow:

I'll always have love for that city:mjcry:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
First I've ever heard of New Jack Swing originating in Boston.

Went to school with a few people from up there ..Boston and Taunton.Have relatives up there also,

Seems like cool but nondescript east coast city/metro area.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Again why aren't we talking about

Rather live there than fukking Boston

I just said if you live in

NYC
DMV
Houston
ATL
Raleigh/Charlotte
and maybe Cali (that cost of living son...)

Then y'all can talk but every other city is GARBAGE compared to us, argue with ya folks if you disagree

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No breh youre missing my point :snoop:

Bostons black population is mostly Hatians, Jamaicans,. Trinis, Ethiopians, Nigerans, Ghanians, Bajans, Somlian...right?

So how is that an attractive prospect for a breh from Milwaukee? Or Montgomery? He'd go to one of these ethnic groups neighborhood and have nothing in common with the residents there outside of skin color.
West Indian population out there is decades and generations deep in America.

I think your perception of Black immigrant groups isn't based on what it really is.

Nothing in common with 4-5th generation Americans? Really?

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
You think those groups have anything in common with each other?!?! a majority of them are nothing alike but we all still here vybing, going to the same parties, listening to the same music, drinking and smoking the same shyt :unimpressed:

yoo Cambridge mayor canceled theirs, I heard they almost dragged him out his house :lupe:
I was there a couple years back when nikka got shot at CC. There last year someone got stabbed smh. Prob had the cacs living in Central square shook af:mjlol:. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Brockton nikkas responsible for both events which caused it to shut down.

nikkas keep acting up at Boston jouvert... Gonna end up like the bs one NY has now

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I was there a couple years back when nikka got shot at CC. There last year someone got stabbed smh. Prob had the cacs living in Central square shook af:mjlol:. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Brockton nikkas responsible for both events which caused it to shut down.

nikkas keep acting up at Boston jouvert... Gonna end up like the bs one NY has now
Brockton is literally the fukkin ghetto :scust:

Sooo many kick doors in that forsaken city

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

How is this even possible!?
EZdYkdW.png

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
OP taking that rate a city contest too seriously :mjlol:

nikkas rating cities they never been to and based on how many black folks live there (or how many they think live there). One poster gave Oakland a 10 cuz of the black panthers :russ:

There’s no criteria for the rankings

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
That rate the city thread got me feeling a type of way, how we get a 4.31 are y'all MAD :what: ?!

Houston is only 22% black and LA is only 11% :black :dahell:

Put some respek on our names ::birdman:

Look if it's not Houston, NYC, Charlotte, ATL, or DC then y'all city aint that much better than us in terms of livability :childplease:

I'd rather live in Boston than half the cities y'all from and that's on dead dogs :unimpressed:

There's rich Afro-American history in this city for goodness sake :mindblown:

Bottom post sums it up
Boston definitely get my respect its a cool town. yall accent on some words suck though lol at car = caaaaaahr..I met a group of chicks from Boston in a club in a Manhattan VIP years ago.. these bytches came to the city to party poppin bottles like they was BMF at the time didn't think to much into it..I started fukking wit one of them hard she would float to the city often where I plugged her in to few people and I would shoot up to Dorchester and she did the same she actually took me to a Rhode island auction she would frequent where I copped my very first(and only) beamer.. I would visit every couple weeks..we would show each other love.. sometimes I'd have few of my dudes wit me and when she came down she'd have few of her girls.. everywhere we went wit them in Boston we got VIP treatment these bytches was A1 in they city..fast forward come to find out these chicks was like a lil crew it was like 10 of them each had they own hustles they was from different parts of town and was getting bags and held they own shyt down wit no men running anything just them.. I remember being mind blown cause in NY or anywhere never seen a large group of women organized on some street shyt without a male running it. till this day never seen nothing like it I always get shown love there and still fukk wit her fam and put respect on Boston name behind that till this day.

Last edited: