'Borderlands' Movie - Starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt & Jack Black | August 9, 2024

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bringing that aspect into the discussion is moving goalpost as you specifically used Instagram followers to judge his success. Ellen has a 100 million Instagram followers, yet about 50% of them are bots/fake. Kim K is at 225 million, yet 50% of them are bots/fake. Social media is a useless concept to judge somebody's success.

Use box office draw and success next time as your original point next time instead of a metric that's easily manipulated.
125 million followers is a lot so is 50 mill people get paid off fractions of that amount as a influencer :comeon: Also I’m not even fans of these people but half of them being bots sound kind of high

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
125 million followers is a lot so is 50 mill people get paid off fractions of that amount as a influencer :comeon: Also I’m not even fans of these people but half of them being bots sound kind of high

These are the celebrities with the most fake Instagram followers

1. Ellen DeGeneres – 49%
  2. BTS – 47%
  3. Kourtney Kardashian – 46%
  4. Taylor Swift – 46%
  5. Ariana Grande – 46%
  6. Deepika Padukone – 45%
  7. Miley Cyrus – 45%
  8. Katy Perry – 44%
  9. Khloe Kardashian – 43%
  10. Priyanka Chopra – 43%
Even Youtube and music streams are being botted and manipulated out there. Sponsors and advertisers are out here paying celebrities based on follower numbers that aren't even true.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
‘Borderlands’ Movie Wraps Filming, First Look at Claptrap Released

Borderlands_052821_silhouette_91R.jpg

Claptrap_wrap_02-1.jpeg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

EXCLUSIVE: Eli Roth’s feature version of videogame Borderlands has set an Aug. 9, 2024 release date.

The pic will be dated against Universal’s Speak No Evil and MGM’s Flint Strong.

In the movie, Lilith (played by 2x Oscar winner Cate Blanchett), is an infamous treasure hunter with a mysterious past, reluctantly returns to her home planet of Pandora to find the missing daughter of Atlas (Edgar Ramirez), the universe’s most powerful S.O.B. She forms an unexpected alliance with a ragtag team of misfits – Roland (Kevin Hart), once a highly respected soldier, but now desperate for redemption; Tiny Tina (Ariana Greenblatt), a feral pre-teen demolitionist; Krieg (Florian Munteanu), Tina’s musclebound, rhetorically challenged protector; Tannis (Jamie Lee Curtis), the scientist who’s seen it all; and Claptrap (Jack Black), a persistently wiseass robot. These unlikely heroes must battle alien monsters and dangerous bandits to find and protect the missing girl, who may hold the key to unimaginable power. The fate of the universe could be in their hands – but they’ll be fighting for something more: each other.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Video game franchise is heavily inspired by the Mad Max franchise even though they deny it.

I guess tonight I'll see thunderdome.

Max!!!