'Borderlands' Movie - Starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt & Jack Black | August 9, 2024

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Instagram and social media followers mean nothing as it's since come out that celebrities have bought and paid for bots to increase their followers.
all I did was answer that posters question
lets assume you're right and alot of those followers are fake and cut his follow count to 50 million instead, he's still one of the biggest comedian box office draw of the past decade.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
all I did was answer that posters question
lets assume you're right and alot of those followers are fake and cut his follow count to 50 million instead, he's still one of the biggest comedian box office draw of the past decade.

Bringing that aspect into the discussion is moving goalpost as you specifically used Instagram followers to judge his success. Ellen has a 100 million Instagram followers, yet about 50% of them are bots/fake. Kim K is at 225 million, yet 50% of them are bots/fake. Social media is a useless concept to judge somebody's success.

Use box office draw and success next time as your original point next time instead of a metric that's easily manipulated.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bringing that aspect into the discussion is moving goalpost as you specifically used Instagram followers to judge his success. Ellen has a 100 million Instagram followers, yet about 50% of them are bots/fake. Kim K is at 225 million, yet 50% of them are bots/fake. Social media is a useless concept to judge somebody's success.

Use box office draw and success next time as your original point next time instead of a metric that's easily manipulated.
fine whatever :heh:
don't know why you're so hung up on this.

the man ask who the hell is a Kevin Hart.

the point is, he has millions of fans and shouldn't be shocked

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
fine whatever :heh:
don't know why you're so hung up on this.

the man ask who the hell is a Kevin Hart.

the point is, he has millions of fans and shouldn't be shocked

It was more so directed at the other poster I included in my comment who was bragging about the number of followers that you mentioned.