'Borderlands' Movie - Starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt & Jack Black | August 9, 2024

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw it bootleg... and kevin hart was toned down he took the character seriously...:ehh:
I wish that there was more lore exposition parts of that was missing like character motivations and whatnot...
Jamie lee curtis hadthe puppies out i was like :mjgrin:
Cate Blanchett was ok.
Problem wasnt the actors it was the casting you know.. :patrice:
Roland supposed to be taller, Lillith is supposed to be younger...
That was my gripe... Also when they finally get to the destination of the vault we dont see any cool stuff inside of it or how it works...SMH :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I still wonder how many people actually knew the movie was being released. I’ve been to the movies 6 times this year and not once did I see a movie trailer, but I did see one for Harold and the Purple Crayon.

The poster outside the movie theater was the only reason I knew the movie even existed.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I still wonder how many people actually knew the movie was being released. I’ve been to the movies 6 times this year and not once did I see a movie trailer, but I did see one for Harold and the Purple Crayon.

The poster outside the movie theater was the only reason I knew the movie even existed.
I didn’t see a trailer commercial during the Olympics. Do These stupid idiots know how to market and promote movies anymore? :dahell:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
has he ever even been good as anyone but the Rock's sidekick? i like the Jumanjis and CIA or whatever was decent, but i can't recall many other times i didn't think, "aw fukk, Kevin Hart is gonna do that Kevin Hart thing in this?" Do people cape for the Ride Along movies?

there are still people out there that don't find him obnoxious as fukk in basically everything? he could've/should've just been the robot in this. Jack Black has done every voice role lately, and is just being obnoxious. Cast Kevin as the voice and let a real "tough guy" play the tough guy. ... but wgaf, this movie was never gonna be even decent

Braman

Superstar
Daps

I saw my first ad for it 2 days ago.

Meanwhile I’ve seen quite a few ads for the new kevin hart tv show

But nothing is an accident. They clearly just skimped on promo. Probably bc they had to pay out huge salaries

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
has he ever even been good as anyone but the Rock's sidekick? i like the Jumanjis and CIA or whatever was decent, but i can't recall many other times i didn't think, "aw fukk, Kevin Hart is gonna do that Kevin Hart thing in this?" Do people cape for the Ride Along movies?

there are still people out there that don't find him obnoxious as fukk in basically everything? he could've/should've just been the robot in this. Jack Black has done every voice role lately, and is just being obnoxious. Cast Kevin as the voice and let a real "tough guy" play the tough guy. ... but wgaf, this movie was never gonna be even decent

Kevin Hart been doing shyt before he became the rocks sidekick you been underwater for a few years?!?:mjlol::dahell:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

he was actually good in that show he did on netflix with wesley snipes, true story.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
wanted to watch it this weekend but seen so many bad reviews for it

might peep it today tho