Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Nope. Biggest regret was dropping 100$ on this off the strength of the other titles.

Game is a glitchy mess. It's still good but I say don't do it breh.
They have the ultimate edition on sale at steam for $60. It includes both season passes. But im still on the fence.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the season 1 and 2 pass worth it?

Season one was meh. Had its ups and downs. Some pretty good gear. The class mod that most Zane builds are built around (Seein' Dead) came from the first expansion. Hard to say on the second season, though. The first pack added new skill trees and a new game mode kind've similar to Survival from The Division in that you have to scavenge everything, including skills. Haven't seen any solid info on what the second part is supposed to be.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
what's the appeal of this game? been playing with a friend who I game share with and it gets boring after 30 minutes. find a new gun, shoot it, find a cooler gun, shoot it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what's the appeal of this game? been playing with a friend who I game share with and it gets boring after 30 minutes. find a new gun, shoot it, find a cooler gun, shoot it.

When this series came out there was nothing else like it. A co-op shooter looter that has basically infinite guns.

Now that it has clones it lost some of it's uniqueness. Same with games like Fallout, it has some clones so now people don't understand what made Fallout what it was when it came out.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They really advertised this for 4k in 60 fps when the graphics of it aint even great to begin with? :mjlol: