Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Man this new cartel event is cool but Mayhem 2.0 is fukked. Get them anointments or you're doing like Zero damage on Mayhem 10. This shyt is a chore, had to take a break.:francis:
I put the shyt on Mayhem 7 and I’m spending 15 minutes on badass enemies alone these dudes are just bullet sponges I’m level 57 flak and these weapons ain’t doing anymore damage I might just leave the higher mayhem mode for when I run online with cats this shyt ain’t fun just frustrating

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Finally got around to playing and beating the main story on this. Word to quarantine. BL2 was my favorite game of all time. I’d put this one behind 1 and about even with the pre-quels.

This game is buggy as hell tho. Despite having all the locations, I can’t get the discover all locations achievement.

Also, it freezes like crazy. I was down to the last boss on the Maliwan Takedown after failing about 10 times and the game fukking froze. And I lost all the legendaries I had picked up alone the way. Turned that shyt right off. Might not pick it up for a few months.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I put the shyt on Mayhem 7 and I’m spending 15 minutes on badass enemies alone these dudes are just bullet sponges I’m level 57 flak and these weapons ain’t doing anymore damage I might just leave the higher mayhem mode for when I run online with cats this shyt ain’t fun just frustrating

Annointed enemies are the worst thing in this game.

If you can, farm the bosses that drop new weapons. That can help. Captain Traunt on Athenas drops a new smg that's stupid good. And you can just run there and fight him.

I put it up to Mayhem 10 and just farmed him for it. Then dropped it back down to actually play.

Edit: apparently they fixed the shyt drop rates today too.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Annointed enemies are the worst thing in this game.

If you can, farm the bosses that drop new weapons. That can help. Captain Traunt on Athenas drops a new smg that's stupid good. And you can just run there and fight him.

I put it up to Mayhem 10 and just farmed him for it. Then dropped it back down to actually play.

Edit: apparently they fixed the shyt drop rates today too.

Meaning the drop rate is more or less frequently. I feel like i was already getting a redic number of legendaries.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Meaning the drop rate is more or less frequently. I feel like i was already getting a redic number of legendaries.

The drop rate for new weapons was terrible. You'd get plenty of legendaries but none of the new ones.

I can say I've gotten the Monarch from killavolt twice today compared to once over the past week. So it seems to be fixed.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
The drop rate for new weapons was terrible. You'd get plenty of legendaries but none of the new ones.

I can say I've gotten the Monarch from killavolt twice today compared to once over the past week. So it seems to be fixed.

Is their somewhere that describes what else was fixed. My achievements are all screwed up and I’m hoping they addressed that.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Not sure why y'all trying to jump to Mayhem 10 thinking your level 57 guns gonna do shyt against these modifiers. Farm lower mayhem levels first to improve your builds. Started on mayhem 3-4. Respec'd based on the gear I have and kept grinding. Currently keeping it on Mayhem 6 to farm for weapons. Kaoson makes farming alot more enjoyable.

Farming this bytch right now. Like 10 runs in and no Monarch yet. shyt is frustrating. Bout to be worth it tho.

Sandhawk next on my list.

Plenty of time to get ready for this new takedown and DLC. shyt looks dope.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Maybe I'm missing something. I'm trying to enjoy the game but it's boring the shyt out of me. Im at the point where I want to finish it so I can uninstall it. I never really got into the previous games guess it's just not for me if I'm close to beating it but not enjoying it

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe I'm missing something. I'm trying to enjoy the game but it's boring the shyt out of me. Im at the point where I want to finish it so I can uninstall it. I never really got into the previous games guess it's just not for me if I'm close to beating it but not enjoying it

It's not as good as the first 3.:yeshrug:

They finally fixed my girl Moze, been doing the new dlc with her. It's ok but still no where near as fun as the others.