Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played like maybe an hour of this...the gunplay is dope but I’ve never heard a story/dialogue so fukking bad that it makes me not want to play further...actually correct that...wolfenstein with the 2 sisters had a ridiculously horrible story/dialogue that made me quit the game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I played like maybe an hour of this...the gunplay is dope but I’ve never heard a story/dialogue so fukking bad that it makes me not want to play further...actually correct that...wolfenstein with the 2 sisters had a ridiculously horrible story/dialogue that made me quit the game

Haven’t played this one yet but almost all the borderlands games have cac humor and don’t take themselves too seriously

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t played this one yet but almost all the borderlands games have cac humor and don’t take themselves too seriously

This is true but BL3 is a whole different level of corny.

BL2 I felt the writing was much better, at least some of the jokes actually hit. Handsome Jack >>>>>>> the Calypso twins. Plus Ava is the most annoying character in franchise history.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:dead: after you hit like level 40 or whatever and beat the game, the game feels more challenging, then I downloaded the western/asian DLC and for the last couple of levels they gave me some OP ass weapons and I defeated the main bosses in 5 minutes

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Maybe I'm missing something. I'm trying to enjoy the game but it's boring the shyt out of me. Im at the point where I want to finish it so I can uninstall it. I never really got into the previous games guess it's just not for me if I'm close to beating it but not enjoying it

okay so i was a hater. this shyt is actually fire now that i'm close to lvl 50 and understanding builds. finding new guns to get me through mayhem mode is a blast :wow: no pun intended :mjlit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay so i was a hater. this shyt is actually fire now that i'm close to lvl 50 and understanding builds. finding new guns to get me through mayhem mode is a blast :wow: no pun intended :mjlit:

Yeah, once you get something like your first 10 levels in, it starts getting fun.

Especially now, since they just said fukk it, and added the ability to reroll anointments to go along with chilling on the major nerfs. I might actually end up jumping back in sometime soon.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Final lvl cap

All seasonal events are permanent

Crossplay

Reroll Anointments

Four Skill Trees

And some truly OP ass items

This game has come a long way :wow:

They did nerf some anoints and world drop rates though :francis:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
When do yall suggest I crank it up to mayhem 10? I restarted in tvhm mode at mayhem 10 but after rampager the difficulty spike forced me to turn it down to 3. Am I missing any good legendaries playing through the rest of the story at mayhem 3?