Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If you're trying to do a pet build like howI tried for FL4K don't do it. The pets scale horribly for Mayhem 3. Only real viable build is fade away aka stalker tree :francis:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you're trying to do a pet build like howI tried for FL4K don't do it. The pets scale horribly for Mayhem 3. Only real viable build is fade away aka stalker tree :francis:

I only use mayhem 3 for farming legendaries, leveling up and maxing out guardian ranks.

I don't find it fun at all to play through otherwise.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
hit level 50 just gonna breeze thru TVHM and get my guardian ranks up so i can buy these special mods with the token :wow: tryna have legendary of every type of weapon....i wouldnt be surprised if the DLC gives us annointed legendary weapons....i got this sick ass legendary fire SMG :picard: that shyt cooks things in the proving grounds...i dont think ive come across a better gun

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
89u2651gzmp31.png

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Finally got a bloodletter :wow:

Now I just need a deathless artifact, a legendary mirv, and the flakker :francis:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Finally got a bloodletter :wow:

Now I just need a deathless artifact, a legendary mirv, and the flakker :francis:
Don’t ruin the game for yourself :lolbron:

This setup is so absurdly broken. However it’s fun for a while. But I mean I can do slaughter house no guns just spamming nades solo on mayhem 3 with this build.

Infinite grenades. Extra ammo. Huge dps. 58k shield that constantly regens. Recurring hex is better than mirv and it procs the shield recharge and grenade replenish so much it’s absurd. And you don’t even have to aim it. Add that to Flakker with splash damage. I mean it’s just crazy. I expect it will get nerfed and the mech will get buffed. The mech is useless late game except for cancel spam and to use as an oh shyt before you die.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Who or what drops this? :luporter:
World drop, so it can't be farmed. Found that shyt in a random ammo crate on Pandora. NEED it at 50, but it put in work well into my high 40s. Can't wait to hand it off to my Siren, but it won't be put in my vault, cuz I JUST LOST EVERYTHING IN THAT bytch.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don’t ruin the game for yourself :lolbron:

This setup is so absurdly broken. However it’s fun for a while. But I mean I can do slaughter house no guns just spamming nades solo on mayhem 3 with this build.

Infinite grenades. Extra ammo. Huge dps. 58k shield that constantly regens. Recurring hex is better than mirv and it procs the shield recharge and grenade replenish so much it’s absurd. And you don’t even have to aim it. Add that to Flakker with splash damage. I mean it’s just crazy. I expect it will get nerfed and the mech will get buffed. The mech is useless late game except for cancel spam and to use as an oh shyt before you die.

ruin.... I'm tryin to be op :mjlit:

but yeah, sucks how the mech becomes useless. Whole reason I chose Moze first.