Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They nerfed FL4K again. I'm tired of this shyt
tenor.gif

I'm staying offline as long as possible. They're destroying all the fun in this game. I noticed they lowered the drop rates and xp on mayhem 3 online. Offline xp is 900%, online is only 50%:what::what::what:on the hardest gotdamn difficulty:what::what::what:.

Like half of Zane's skills don't even work but they're fukking with Fl4k:martin:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm staying offline as long as possible. They're destroying all the fun in this game. I noticed they lowered the drop rates and xp on mayhem 3 online. Offline xp is 900%, online is only 50%:what::what::what:on the hardest gotdamn difficulty:what::what::what:.

Like half of Zane's skills don't even work but they're fukking with Fl4k:martin:
Too focused on the fact that FL4K can only melt bosses with his ONLY viable build that also can't clear mobs :mjlol:
Pets scaling is still trash :mjlol:
My master tree is basically useless :mjlol:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Too focused on the fact that FL4K can only melt bosses with his ONLY viable build that also can't clear mobs :mjlol:
Pets scaling is still trash :mjlol:
My master tree is basically useless :mjlol:

For real they fukked up the only useful way to play him. His pets and Moze's iron bear are almost completely useless end game!

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Did they also mess with the loot system? I'm level 50 playing on Mayhem 3 and the drops are still trash. I'm still using some of the weapons from level 48 because these drops are weak. I got a Jakobs revolver that does 1300 damage . Most of the pistols that drop do less than 1000. :why:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did they also mess with the loot system? I'm level 50 playing on Mayhem 3 and the drops are still trash. I'm still using some of the weapons from level 48 because these drops are weak. I got a Jakobs revolver that does 1300 damage . Most of the pistols that drop do less than 1000. :why:

If you're online switch to offline. I'm getting legendaries every time I kill graveward and loot tinks, and almost every time I kill a badass enemy.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If you're online switch to offline. I'm getting legendaries every time I kill graveward and loot tinks, and almost every time I kill a badass enemy.
i dont see the big deal of playing online anyway

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I was playing offline. I mostly get blue rarity weapons and they're underpowered.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i dont see the big deal of playing online anyway

In the other games I did, this one not so much lol.

I was playing offline. I mostly get blue rarity weapons and they're underpowered.

That's odd. I just noticed I was getting wack stuff on M3, switched to M1 and it was better. Mess around with it but I agree, something is definitely off.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is anybody else's game crashing a lot? I think it's gearbox trying to force people to play online since the suggestion to fix it was to download an update.:beli: