Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
How often do you have the in-game notifications coming through? I had the most crashes when that shyt was set to frequent. Turned it down and crashes stopped. Try that.

9WpOTsl.png

Why can't I stop shooting this fukking gun??? shyt lights everything on fire, then burns it with corrosive acid. One of the few Torgue weapons that begs to be shot in Impact mode. Every other "Double" variation and I'm headshotting sticky bombs all day. :blessed:

Bungie should take notes: this is how you make a weapon that's too damn fun to use. I haven't used another pistol on my Gunner in days, and I just got Amazing Grace.

got a oozing viorous and gratifying ver of this gun

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Who or what drops this? :luporter:
How often do you have the in-game notifications coming through? I had the most crashes when that shyt was set to frequent. Turned it down and crashes stopped. Try that.

9WpOTsl.png

Why can't I stop shooting this fukking gun??? shyt lights everything on fire, then burns it with corrosive acid. One of the few Torgue weapons that begs to be shot in Impact mode. Every other "Double" variation and I'm headshotting sticky bombs all day. :blessed:

Bungie should take notes: this is how you make a weapon that's too damn fun to use. I haven't used another pistol on my Gunner in days, and I just got Amazing Grace.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
finally finished the game...seen the twist with the twins comin a mile away...i wanna start true vault hunter but i also wanna start a new character but the drops on normal mode so trash

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
does proving grounds give a SH!T ton of money ?? :wtf: i beat the game and only had 2 milllion...i played proving grounds for the first time just now (didnt beat it cuz the dumb as host quit) but when i went back to sanctuary i had 25 million :mindblown:...so i maxed out some of weapon inventory now im sittin at 9 millon :russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
mayhem mode fam
so dont play true valt huntee ? just turn on mayhem mode and do what ?

EDIT: nvm u can only use mayhem mode for the difficulty u unlocked it for....so whats the point itll only be useful for missions i havent beat :stopitslime:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so dont play true valt huntee ? just turn on mayhem mode and do what ?

EDIT: nvm u can only use mayhem mode for the difficulty u unlocked it for....so whats the point itll only be useful for missions i havent beat :stopitslime:
Exactly, it's gonna scale the missions and enemies to your level once you beat it. Same goes for guns and increases your loot drops before you do TVHM. It's worth it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, it's gonna scale the missions and enemies to your level once you beat it. Same goes for guns and increases your loot drops before you do TVHM. It's worth it
nvm u right that shyt is fire :russ:...so should i just play normal with mayhem on until i reach whatever the level cap for true vault hunter is then start true vault hunter ?