Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How do you have her specced? She's my last character to get to 50.
Fully maxed out Brawler cause that's what adds all the dope shyt to her like her arms adding defense after using her action skill, the best looking action skills as well as the ability to make any weapon you shoot have elemental damage of fire shock or corrosive depending on what element you using on her. Then the rest I'm halfway through the Fist of elements tree which gives fire element and that skill that pulls enemies in when doing your action skill.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fully maxed out Brawler cause that's what adds all the dope shyt to her like her arms stacking on defense after her action skills, the best looking action skills as well as the ability to make any weapon you shoot have elemental damage of fire shock or corrosive depending on what element you using on her. Then the rest I'm halfway through the Fist of elements tree which gives fire element and that skill that pulls enemies in when doing your action skill.

No wonder she melts shyt.:ohhh:

Heard she can one shot most bosses.:shaq:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She also got this dope ass skill where every 8 secs when you get hit by an enemy one of her arms shoots a elemental energy orb at that same attacker, and that shyt does serious damage. Comes in handy for second winds.

Damn can't wait to get her max level lol. Sounds like tons of fun.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Just got the rest of the necessary shyt to wreak havoc with Moze (Amp Shield and Flakker), and now I'm STEAMROLLING.

Gotta get Amara up to snuff before the nerf bat hits her, too. Got a bunch of shields and artifacts that specialize in melee damage. I feel like that shyt'll be a ton of fun if I combine them right.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fully maxed out Brawler cause that's what adds all the dope shyt to her like her arms adding defense after using her action skill, the best looking action skills as well as the ability to make any weapon you shoot have elemental damage of fire shock or corrosive depending on what element you using on her. Then the rest I'm halfway through the Fist of elements tree which gives fire element and that skill that pulls enemies in when doing your action skill.

Following this build, loving it so far. shyt is easy mode and she's only level 19 lol.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Are y'all getting good weapons from the gold chest? I used 6 keys last night and all of the weapons and shields that I got were underpowered :beli:.