Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So is the criticism this game is getting just more fake outrage or is the game legitimately broken :jbhmm:

I'm gonna buy it anyway on a discount but the game hasn't gotten good reception so I'm trying to understand why

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So is the criticism this game is getting just more fake outrage or is the game legitimately broken :jbhmm:

I'm gonna buy it anyway on a discount but the game hasn't gotten good reception so I'm trying to understand why
fake outrage over the dialogue and story of all things. people mad about the humor being low brow.... its irritating tbh.

the only technical issues that are serious are on PC where the game isn't optimized as well you'd like to see. there's also no vertical split screen anymore so that's upsetting to veterans of the series

those aren't anything close to 'legit broken' which i consider nba2k20 to be. the game is amazing and a dope sequel - the biggest thing it needs is end game activities and social points. the end game by itself is fine imo.... but raids and stuff like that genuinely add to the experience and people kind of expect that now. individual maximizing is what borderlands introduced really. destiny made it something you show off and the community/genre sort of expects that sort of environment now.

i can add more if you got specific questions or whatever. seems like a good number of people playing here too

the reception is whatever. the most vocal people talking while the most happy are too busy playing to worry about it

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I changed the controls from Default to Classic....

I need to be able to change my guns with the D-Pad like I'm used to and not shifting thru all of them with Y/Triangle. The only thing that changes is that change gun modes goes from down d pad to holding Y/Triangle and you lose the ability to quickly select between missions on the left and right d pad which was useless anyway

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I changed the controls from Default to Classic....

I need to be able to change my guns with the D-Pad like I'm used to and not shifting thru all of them with Y/Triangle. The only thing that changes is that change gun modes goes from down d pad to holding Y/Triangle and you lose the ability to quickly select between missions on the left and right d pad which was useless anyway
rather have the ability to switch missions on the fly gotta be in the menu's enough as it is

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
fake outrage over the dialogue and story of all things. people mad about the humor being low brow.... its irritating tbh.

the only technical issues that are serious are on PC where the game isn't optimized as well you'd like to see. there's also no vertical split screen anymore so that's upsetting to veterans of the series

those aren't anything close to 'legit broken' which i consider nba2k20 to be. the game is amazing and a dope sequel - the biggest thing it needs is end game activities and social points. the end game by itself is fine imo.... but raids and stuff like that genuinely add to the experience and people kind of expect that now. individual maximizing is what borderlands introduced really. destiny made it something you show off and the community/genre sort of expects that sort of environment now.

i can add more if you got specific questions or whatever. seems like a good number of people playing here too

the reception is whatever. the most vocal people talking while the most happy are too busy playing to worry about it
Game has my attention and has kept me from playing anything else. People that don’t like this game are just seeking perfection which can be annoying for major titles like this. Like you said this game so fun I haven’t heard much negativity about it.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
ammo is literally everywhere u hardly have to buy ammo and also save up your cash and use it at marcus's shop to hold more ammo for your guns...wth yall doing

Assault rifles and SMGs chew through ammo even after upgrading the SDU and there never seems to be enough to pick up. This problem has gone away since I started maining a shotgun though :yeshrug:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm such a noob at this game man:snoop:

are the default controls the best? Whenever i try to use zane's ability I fukk around and throw a grenade instead:russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Billy the Annointed is one of the WOAT bosses of any game.

The instant teleportations (he got stuck in a wall once before I almost beat him so had to restart the game), the fact he's surrounded by Badass enemies in the first room he first spawns in, and just being sponge-y as shyt... :pacspit: at the devs for this one