Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Game is pissin me the fukk off

Got home from work tried playing, and at the title screen where it says press x to play, it wont let me start it.

I closed the app and restarted it, restarted my ps4, and uninstalled it...all the same results...nothing

I even tried joining a session of a friend thru my freinds list, and it get into the character select screen, and it would free,e

I just drove to gamestop, told them they sold me some defective shyt, and they swapped it out for a new disc. Installing now. This shyt better work

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Bout to fire this shyt up on Xbone....what vault hunter yall rocking with? I don't want no wack special power.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Enjoying the hell out of this game. Me and my homeboy just wrapped up on Athenas. Moze is fukking fun to play. Stomping on nikkas and dropping a barrage of missiles on them with Iron Bear is a treat.

The guns are a mixed bag, though. On one hand, they brought Atlas guns back in a big way. Love hitting the tracer on nikkas and firing safely from behind cover, even snagging crits. On the other hand, these Maliwan guns are true trash now. Only keeping one, and it's an epic sniper rifle. Tediore shyt sitting straight in the middle, being boring as hell. Jakobs rifles got MUCH better, but the hand cannons reload slower now. Vladof ARs are my go-to ARs. They shoot too damn good. Shotguns are mainly Jakobs for now, but let the game fukk up and give me another Conference Call. :takedat:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah hopefully this game gets some performance patchs.

So far I'm enjoying it.
Friend rolled the siren so I rolled with the TITANFALL

That rocket and chaingun combo :mjlit:

Will probably respec once I hit 30.

Wish they would have toned down the talking from 2..

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Game is pissin me the fukk off

Got home from work tried playing, and at the title screen where it says press x to play, it wont let me start it.

I closed the app and restarted it, restarted my ps4, and uninstalled it...all the same results...nothing

I even tried joining a session of a friend thru my freinds list, and it get into the character select screen, and it would free,e

I just drove to gamestop, told them they sold me some defective shyt, and they swapped it out for a new disc. Installing now. This shyt better work

"Games as a service" strikes again. You dont really own that game breh. Their servers could get flooded and your disc would just be a hunk of plastic

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
That rocket and chaingun combo :mjlit:
shyt MELTS the Maliwan badasses. Iron Bear made the boss fight on Athenas almost too easy.
"Games as a service" strikes again. You dont really own that game breh. Their servers could get flooded and your disc would just be a hunk of plastic
Hold on, this game is online only? Since when? I played BL1 and 2 offline when I cancelled my internet earlier this year.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So far my three main gripes with this game: The UI especially for the gears, not being able to switch weapons on the fly from the four weapons you have equipped, and
The bosses are tanky ass fukk and for whatever reason they got rid of the ammo and medic vending machines before the fight which makes no sense because these bosses eat your bullets up

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
got 3 legendarys ans a couple epics im level 17...yall put weapon trinkets on yall guns ? :wow: its a nice little touch

McPiff

#goat
Daps
got 3 legendarys ans a couple epics im level 17...yall put weapon trinkets on yall guns ? :wow: its a nice little touch
Was wondering what was the purpose of these trinkets lol.
Game is piff. I'm level 21 a fand got a couple of legendaries with Amara