Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
mayne, i'm sick; dont have the game yet, and it wouldnt matter anyway, cause i work too damn much..

...anyone here play Axton in BL2?

who you playing now, and how does it feel?

tryna see if I need to go with Zane or Moze

I mained Axton first time around on BL2. I'd say Zane, with the barrier skill and a drone set-up, seems closest to the soldier class.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Map/ marker system is trash, they should have some type of guidance like Gta/ fable any objective game. Spent and hour trying to get to Prometheu, jump online so i still dont know:yeshrug:

I feel you. My main gripe with the game is with the map/objectives. I feel like I have wasted the most time being lost in this game than I have in any other. Other than that though I've enjoyed it so far. I played The first Borderlands and skipped BL2 (Overwatch and BL2 dropped around the same time and I made the right choice :russ: ). I'm only lvl 17 tho, sounds like I have alot more to look forward to :shaq:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fake outrage over the dialogue and story of all things. people mad about the humor being low brow.... its irritating tbh.

the only technical issues that are serious are on PC where the game isn't optimized as well you'd like to see. there's also no vertical split screen anymore so that's upsetting to veterans of the series

those aren't anything close to 'legit broken' which i consider nba2k20 to be. the game is amazing and a dope sequel - the biggest thing it needs is end game activities and social points. the end game by itself is fine imo.... but raids and stuff like that genuinely add to the experience and people kind of expect that now. individual maximizing is what borderlands introduced really. destiny made it something you show off and the community/genre sort of expects that sort of environment now.

i can add more if you got specific questions or whatever. seems like a good number of people playing here too

the reception is whatever. the most vocal people talking while the most happy are too busy playing to worry about it
I've had BL2 for 360 backlogged forever now and still need to get through it (I know I know. shyt, I still have 2k11 unopened :dead:)

My question is, are you enjoying 3 as much as BL2?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've had BL2 for 360 backlogged forever now and still need to get through it (I know I know. shyt, I still have 2k11 unopened :dead:)

My question is, are you enjoying 3 as much as BL2?
out the gate a lot more than 2

they give you more options at level 20 than you had at beating a fresh campaign in BL2. you can queue up horde mode stuff just about at any time too.

i think BL3 is in a weird spot because its the best upgrade from BL2 that you could hope for. its more of everything (except the campaign, but you just can't replace handsome jack) - the problem is that looter games like this have grown a bit. everyone's kind of conditioned to expect an end-game raid to build for or a social area to compare yourself against others. i don't think borderlands 2 ever needed that. you built up your gear and setup for yourself and yourself alone. BL3 suffers from Destiny and Diablo 3 not necessarily raising the standard, but making it more encompass more than things.

im not worried because for a looter shooter this is actually a damn good launch. most games of this type are either a buggy mess, have all sorts of expected content walled off, or simply suck. BL3 is worth every penny fresh out the box.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Map/ marker system is trash, they should have some type of guidance like Gta/ fable any objective game. Spent and hour trying to get to Prometheu, jump online so i still dont know:yeshrug:

Yeah the map/marker system really sucks. I have to keep switching to the big one to find where to go :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If anyone starts up a new char and needs someone to roll with. Let me know.

Probably just gonna play 3 characters.. then come back for the complete edition on ps5.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is bullshyt

The fukk they kill off Maya for

:mjtf:

And not even a badass way or by a legit badass villians, these twins lame as fukk and off'd maya in the most lame way
:beli:

Gotta say though - the way those twin c*nts kept replaying her murder on TV screens when you're trying to go about your business had me legit heated at villains in a game for the first time in a while.. done and dusted :mjcry:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Gotta say though - the way those twin c*nts kept replaying her murder on TV screens when you're trying to go about your business had me legit heated at villains in a game for the first time in a while.. done and dusted :mjcry:

shyt had me like
giphy.gif