Borderlands 3 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I feel you. But grinding solo just makes me want to play other games :sadcam:
i guess u need other ppl to play with u for it to be fun i solo'd borderlands 1&2 beat ultimate vault hunter in borderlands 2 by myself...if i needed other ppl to play with me to enjoy gaming i wouldnt enjoy it...i can understand the MP modes but borderlands campaign i rather play solo

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i guess u need other ppl to play with u for it to be fun i solo'd borderlands 1&2 beat ultimate vault hunter in borderlands 2 by myself...if i needed other ppl to play with me to enjoy gaming i wouldnt enjoy it...i can understand the MP modes but borderlands campaign i rather play solo

me too on the solo dolo i beat 1 and 2 i just copped ps plus just be on the safe side

how is solo just rented from redbox for days bout to hop on later

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I wanna cop but don't want to get smoked so easy being at a low level. :mjcry:
Nah its individual level scaling now. So now when you enter a level 20 something dude's world even though he fighting level 20s they're gonna be scaled down to level 1 when on your screen. It allows people to play together with huge differences in level. And the loot level scales as well as well as you all not having to share the same loot, everyone getting separate loot.