Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
bleep faq but say nikka 50 times.

wat6rr.jpg

That was the point breh and it's not the Boondocks people that's bleeping out "fakkit", that's Adult Swim or Sony. These same people have no issues letting nikka slide though :mjpls:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Finale was okay. Riley episodes are usually the best, but this one was average at best. When they stomped him out at the end was the only time I lol'd.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

That 's it?......so this season is over now?......They shouldn't even bother with this season.

If I was Regina King and I read the script and I would be like :camby: I wouldn't do this whack shyt....bring Aaron Mcgruder back or I leave.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Boondocks S04E10
Season 04, Episode 10 - “The New Black”
Riley lands himself in trouble when he has to face gay rights groups after making a homophobic slur.
The.Boondocks.S04E10.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 214MB

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The AV club gave the finale an F, and I agree with them. It was complete garbage. Show makes no sense anymore, Huey and Riley have been reduced to catchphrases while Grandad has been reduced to a slapstick buffoon. All the intelligence has been sucked out of the show, and the plots are random or cheap parodies. Boondocks is dead.

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
didn't watch the last ep but this season has been whack. I don't know if I should even buy the dvd this week.

Daps
loved the last episode. i honestly don't know why there's so much hate. in terms of consistency, season 4 wasn't much different from season 3. if you hate season 4 then you should hate season 3 as well. overall i'd give the season a 3/5. not stellar, but also not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
wait a sec.... that was the finale?

:russ:

I was expecting some kind of resolution to the Granddad going broke story, or some kind of tearful send off of all the characters or something, some kind of resolution with Huey and Riley, isn't this supposed to be the very last season? :mindblown:

Maybe they're planning to make a movie or something and bring Aaron in, but I swear I read this was the last season

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I was expecting some kind of resolution to the Granddad going broke story, or some kind of tearful send off of all the characters or something, some kind of resolution with Huey and Riley, isn't this supposed to be the very last season? :mindblown:

Maybe they're planning to make a movie or something and bring Aaron in, but I swear I read this was the last season
I was like ":dwillhuh:Wait so they are still broke and slaves to the Wunclers? :what:" when the episode was over... nothing got solved. :snoop:

Daps

i really doubt there will be another one. as far as ratings are concerned, i think this has been the worst season of all, and the other seasons weren't particularly hot either.