Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Entire season has been about Grandad.

Stinkmeaner was almost kinda funny but it felt like he was doing too much. Like, the guy voicing him.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Episode 10 is online and its pretty good. It goes into "the Gay Agenda"

Overall I think this season was in general a 6/10 quality wise. With 4 good episodes but the lack of Macgruder is clear. They didn't even come up with any new concepts. The whole season felt like a retread of topics that was already touched on.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Definitely a let down of a season, even though I wasn't expecting much from the jump. Best episode of the season was "Breaking Grandad". I'll put "The New Black" in a close second. The lack of McGruder is painfully obvious, and hopefully this is the last season, because this show is Jordan on the Wizards status. It had a great run, but it's time to end it.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If this is actually the last season, I can't say I'll miss it. Show is flat now.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I actually liked the stinkmeaner episode, on some metaphysical shyt stinkmeaner is grand dad's "shadow"...I thought it was dope how he even started looking like him and sort of acting senile as he got consumed with hatred, his hair was sticking up shyt, and then at the end of the episode after he neutralized his darkness it still didn't leave, just in the background, talking shyt, ever present, probably my favorite episode off the top of my head this season.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
The standard for how far the show has fallen is the episode where they made fun of Madea and Tyler Perry, to this season. That Madea episode was straight jokes, animation on point, dope message, and it was even focused on grandad. Then look at the shows this season that focus on grandad, garbage.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The SAAAD portion with Slowlove was the funniest shyt of the the season.

"If I don't give you some money, I'm gonna call them fags and tell them you lyin' :birdman:..........wait wait wait......I mean, if you don't give ME some money :birdman:"

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Late pass: the sh"t with Siri was crack. I didn't laugh, but I was enthralled. It was sci fi. I have an issue with stone cold copying plot points and premisies from other people's work, but the combo of source materials and Boondocks tropes was more sampling than biting.
Grafx: Basic
Trax: Dope
Breax: Dope
Lyrix: Dope

Four Mics

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The.Boondocks.S04E09.HDTV

Season 04, Episode 09 - “Stinkmeaner: Begun The Clone War Has”
The clone of Stinkmeaner shows up and soon becomes a celebrity when a video of his fight with Granddad goes viral on the internet.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
They did a Grudge Match episode in the stinkmeaner one

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This Stinkmeaner episode was normal. The fight scenes are always good.