Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This show reminds me of The Office after Steve Carrell left. Still a few laughs here and there but overall it was just kind of a let down from the quality the show was at the first 3 seasons.

Too Much Grandad and Ruckus, the old episodes seem to have those teaching moments and seem to have a moral to the story. It just feel like they going for cheap laughs this year

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This show reminds me of The Office after Steve Carrell left. Still a few laughs here and there but overall it was just kind of a let down from the quality the show was at the first 3 seasons.

Too Much Grandad and Ruckus, the old episodes seem to have those teaching moments and seem to have a moral to the story. It just feel like they going for cheap laughs this year
Great damn post

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Sandford and Son with just Grady and Lamont

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Sandford and Son with just Grady and Lamont

Nah breh. Those episodes were funny as fukk and Grady did a great job establishing chemistry with Lamont...also, those were some of the highest rated episodes in the show's history

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
So they did show Ruckus and Robert playing checkers again? :laugh: Seems kinda weird though considering what happening last week with all the slave stuff.

The current show runners love them some Robert Freeman, pretty much every episode has had a focus on him. Didn't laugh once on this episode but I thought the idea had potential.

I did think a Ruckus line was funny at the wedding "Now if anyone out there objects to this marriage of nikka and his iphone, which you all should, feel free to raise your hand." or something like that.