Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So they did show Ruckus and Robert playing checkers again? :laugh: Seems kinda weird though considering what happening last week with all the slave stuff.

The current show runners love them some Robert Freeman, pretty much every episode has had a focus on him. Didn't laugh once on this episode but I thought the idea had potential.

I did think a Ruckus line was funny at the wedding "Now if anyone out there objects to this marriage of nikka and his iphone, which you all should, feel free to raise your hand." or something like that.
this episode was made before Freedomland

Daps
overall, i've liked this season so far. by far the weakest episodes were the first two. after that it's been pretty much consistent. the apple episode has got maad quotables. the freedom riders episode is probably one of the best ever boondocks episodes i've watched.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
So a rib on aple and the movie Her. Probably 2nd best episode in this horrendous season.only laughed in the apple store scene , cause some those dudes in there are :pacspit:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Apple episode and Civil Rights Episode were the two funniest ones so far

Next week's ep has the potential to be great; let's see how they do it

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stinkmeaner ep was :shaq2: The fight scenes were :gladbron: didn't know GrandDad could still move like that.