Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Season has been fine. But since Gruder not involved and nikkas already made up their mind that it would be bad they have to continue running with that narrative

Not really. The first episode was kind of corny. The episodes after the first were good to great. The last 2 episodes were easily the series' worst episodes. Especially the Kardashian one.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I saw the freedomland episode yesterday. it was decent. and FINALLY huey got to be part of fukkery. I thought it was funny.

I wanna see sam jackson and charlie murphy come back tho :noah:

Freedomland and Ride or Die were the best episodes of this season so far and even then that's not saying much. Glad to see Huey finally get some shine as well.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
i guess im watching something completely different because besides the booty warrior ep, this and last season are on par to me :yeshrug:.....i think dudes are just a lil too pro gruder :ld:

I dont give a fukk about gruder personally, the show sucks ass now.. And how dare you compare this season to the season 3 :comeon: :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:beli: I'm not gonna lie, I felt this week's episode was the worst episode of the season.

But back to these nikkas whining about no Aaron McGruder, do y'all even know who the showrunner for this season is?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm barely paying attention since i was browsing on here but don't tell me they actually made a slavery related episode. I look up and huey in the middle of a plantation about to be whipped. What has this show come to? :snoop: instead of making fun of current events, they figure let's just make fun of black people. And it's not interesting our funny this season. It's getting the bushes from me.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing isn't the same. The message was obvious in the old boondocks eps but they beat you over the head with it in these.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Other than the Civil RIghts episode with the Allstate man this season has been garbage overall. Don't know how anyone can sit here and say this is on par with past seasons with a straight face or a rational mind