Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode was a top 3 in the series for me. Its becoming obvious Regina is not as involved as she was in the past

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaron left because they were telling him to stop the afrocentric theme of the show and instead turn it into something like The Cleaveland Show or American Dad...since Huey is what gave that afrocentric theme either they are gonna give him less scenes....or tone him down.

.....you read this on Lipstick Alley, didn't you?:pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaron left because they were telling him to stop the afrocentric theme of the show and instead turn it into something like The Cleaveland Show or American Dad...since Huey is what gave that afrocentric theme either they are gonna give him less scenes....or tone him down.
Link?

And Huey's role has gotten smaller since season 2, when Aaron was still there.

Cleveland Show didnt' start until September 2009, Boondocks season 3 was in May 2010, given the time it takes for animation, I highly doubt Sony was telling Aaron to make the Boondocks more like a show that hadn't even premiered yet.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how you know that? :mindblown: and thats a big thread and the broad is sounding legit with everything so far...

but damn you cant hide anything from you niccas :dwillhuh:

LMAO

man I can't even lie. After they exposed Dwight Howard's dumb ass LSA's been a guilty pleasure of mine. I read that thread you talking about too. Some of that shyt seems on point.:ehh:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
LMAO

man I can't even lie. After they exposed Dwight Howard's dumb ass LSA's been a guilty pleasure of mine. I read that thread you talking about too. Some of that shyt seems on point.:ehh:
the epitome of gossiping over there, on some FBI/CIA/CSI shyt

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMAO

LMAO

Not to take this thread off course but we can just end it here and talk about this for a sec...

first of all her damn good writing style and not writing out bullshyt nicknames you have to guess ...

Second of all...its obvious kim is a hoe but I feel naive for believing she was "nice" from the soft spoken voice,etc but she makes her seem like she is draya on steroids...

Kanye is on coke and molly and rarely sees his daughter yall... :damn:

The day after the thread Kim randomly Walked around with Nori West in Paris and the baby looked sad as hell...aint no way thats a coincidence :patrice:

Yeezy's next album is gonna be leftover songs...how the hell you release a worse album than Yeezus :dead:

Rita Ora like the london posters on the coli confirmed really is a big hoe

Jay Rock is one of the nicer hardworking people in the industry...

Katy Perry gets reallly drunk and shouts out the n word, her parents disowned her because she acts so different and she and rihanna aint close anymore

Kim hates black women and calls the few black girls she is cool with the "aunt jemima crew"

Mac Miller was supposed to be the "next" White rapper like eminem but he walked away from that because he was aware of the racism and ignorance in the business...

I breh you really should make a thread in TLR abour this thread...dont let the "guuurl" responses affect your manhood

anywway back to boring ass boondocks :scusthov:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Not to take this thread off course but we can just end it here and talk about this for a sec...

first of all her damn good writing style and not writing out bullshyt nicknames you have to guess ...

Second of all...its obvious kim is a hoe but I feel naive for believing she was "nice" from the soft spoken voice,etc but she makes her seem like she is draya on steroids...

Kanye is on coke and molly and rarely sees his daughter yall... :damn:

The day after the thread Kim randomly Walked around with Nori West in Paris and the baby looked sad as hell...aint no way thats a coincidence :patrice:

Yeezy's next album is gonna be leftover songs...how the hell you release a worse album than Yeezus :dead:

Rita Ora like the london posters on the coli confirmed really is a big hoe

Jay Rock is one of the nicer hardworking people in the industry...

Katy Perry gets reallly drunk and shouts out the n word, her parents disowned her because she acts so different and she and rihanna aint close anymore

Kim hates black women and calls the few black girls she is cool with the "aunt jemima crew"

Mac Miller was supposed to be the "next" White rapper like eminem but he walked away from that because he was aware of the racism and ignorance in the business...

I breh you really should make a thread in TLR abour this thread...dont let the "guuurl" responses affect your manhood

anywway back to boring ass boondocks :scusthov:
This post is the epitome of:
1355064350467.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just saw the latest episode today, and :wtf: at an entire episode with no huey or riley. they over here buggin. however, I did find that episode funny with the allstate guy.