Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
thats what C.A.C. means nikka :snoop:
Well, then the Coli didn't "make it" then. :ld: :hamster: came up with the verbalized term 'Cac (k.a'ck)'. That term has been said by plenty, even Redd Fox. I didnt know (and I still dont, nicca :mjpls:) that 'cac' was actually an acronym. I though it was like a 'Boston' way of saying 'caucasian.' :manny:

Now if he SAID 'kack' then I'd be on some :krs:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Well, then the Coli didn't "make it" then. :ld: :hamster: came up with the verbalized term 'Cac (k.a'ck)'. That term has been said by plenty, even Redd Fox. I didnt know (and I still dont, nicca :mjpls:) that 'cac' was actually an acronym. I though it was like a 'Boston' way of saying 'caucasian.' :manny:

Now if he SAID 'kack' then I'd be on some :krs:
Chris Rock made the term popular.....these black forums kept the term alive

BOriGinal

Rookie
Daps
This season seems real forced to me, about to watch episode five in a couple minutes, if it's corny, I'm done watching the show.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Boondocks S04E05 HDTV
The_Boondocks.png

The.Boondocks.S04E05.HDTV.x264-LOL
MP4 | AAC VBR | 179MB

The.Boondocks.S04E05.720p.HDTV.x264-DIMENSION
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.99GB

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
One of my favorite episodes of all seasons, great balance between comedy and social commentary. I like this season overall but it needs some Huey centered episodes BADLY. My guess is that since Aaron sees Huey kind of like how he sees himself so he most likely was the one writing Huey centered episodes in previous seasons.

And the writers we got now are like :yeshrug: in regards what to do or where to go with the character.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Depending on who wrote the show, lets you know whether or not the show will good. I like all them. Ep 5 is the funniest but I dont watch the show for cheap laughs. Rodney Barnes did episode 5 and he was involved in a lot of the writing in the previous episodes. Also, he was involved in the production of Everybody Hates Chris and My Wife and Kids.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
His role has been decreasing since season 2 when it essentially became the Granddad and Riley show.

And that's my only problem with the show. Huey has always been my favorite character and one that resonates with me the most so seeing him take a backseat just sucks. I will admit that he has to be a tough character to write for when its so much easier to write for Riley or Granddad or Ruckus but damn.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These last two episodes have been on point. With last nights being the funniest Episode I've seen since Riley fundraiser episode.

They really captured everything people loved about boondocks in this one.
there was too many layers in last nights episode, it's the GOAT in my eyes.

had to be the all state insurance guy doing the voice over, right?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
One of the best episodes of the series. Def the best of season 4 so far. I was:deadmanny:when Ruckus asked the crowd if they knew what a BBC was.

Definitely the best...had me dying laughing when Sturgy was laying cacs heads down softly and shyt...damn that shyt was funny