Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They are using the Nword an awful lot this season. I find some to be unnecessary

That's exactly how I been feeling and I NEVER EVER have a problem with that. Seems like it's at the end of damn near any Riley or Ruckus sentence now. I'm gone need to go back and watch earlier seasons since its been so damn long.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly how I been feeling and I NEVER EVER have a problem with that. Seems like it's at the end of damn near any Riley or Ruckus sentence now. I'm gone need to go back and watch earlier seasons since its been so damn long.
rewatch the series, it's been like that for awhile.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought it was understood. Robert is a buffoon.
Ruckus is king c00n and a rep of all other c00ns.
Riley is ignorant and Huey is a smart calm revolutionist.

This was established in Season 1. Let's be real, outside of ep 1 and 2, the rest have been on point :salute:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I thought it was understood. Robert is a buffoon.
Ruckus is king c00n and a rep of all other c00ns.
Riley is ignorant and Huey is a smart calm revolutionist.

This was established in Season 1. Let's be real, outside of ep 1 and 2, the rest have been on point :salute:
Im just glad its back. All of them are ok with me

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His role has been decreasing since season 2 when it essentially became the Granddad and Riley show.
Aaron left because they were telling him to stop the afrocentric theme of the show and instead turn it into something like The Cleaveland Show or American Dad...since Huey is what gave that afrocentric theme either they are gonna give him less scenes....or tone him down.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Aaron left because they were telling him to stop the afrocentric theme of the show and instead turn it into something like The Cleaveland Show or American Dad...since Huey is what gave that afrocentric theme either they are gonna give him less scenes....or tone him down.

You know whats crazy if they had added some of the Huey critique of society and how it deals with African Americans (and vice versa) like the did in earlier seasons. I think Season 4 wouldn't be considered as bad.

For the slavery and Breaking Bad episodes this season wouldn't feel as pointless as it does now. Those episodes weren't at their core horrible ideas, but without the afrocentric POV to show how they were metaphors for real life (slavery = Modern Debt Slavery and the recession, and how Black Hair historically has been big business in black communities while promoting a negative self image).

The reason the last episode was really good wasn't so much the gags as there were voices of reason critiquing actual history like how insane the idea of nonviolence movement was in the face of Jim Crow. Yet how in the end it did work because it made any unbiased observer have to admire the movement.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where did you hear all that?......link?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Source? This is not what the other writers said at all