Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I liked this one. lol @ Sturdy:mjlol:

Diane taking all day to it that white man :russ: Sturdy stopping her

Grandpa getting off the bus and handling business:ohhh:

:russ: Given his size and strength, it was easy for him to be the pacifist, whereas the others lacked those attributes and had to eat those brutal beatings.

:laff: at Granddad finding out that Ruckus was at the incident and wanting to beat his ass the next time he sees him because of it

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
One of the top Boondocks episodes all seasons considered. Was the live airing of last night episode uncensored? Towards the ending of the episode I realized none of the F words were bleeped out :ohhh:

:lolbron:I noticed that shyt too. We got to year granddad go off in all it's uncensored glory. Uncle Ruckus' speech was just :mjlol:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Given his size and strength, it was easy for him to be the pacifist, whereas the others lacked those attributes and had to eat those brutal beatings.

:laff: at Granddad finding out that Ruckus was at the incident and wanting to beat his ass the next time he sees him because of it

Dude was walking through the attacks like Hulk Hogan, injuring people on them reflecting off him

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
"How Do You know my plan? You and god shouldn't be talking about me anyway!" I gotta say that next time people from my church stop by the house

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so more gems in this one...
Robert still not having read Invisible Man sixty years after it came out is hilarious for some reason to me