Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I didn't say they couldn't use the word nicca on the show.. just use it naturally.

:what: I've known nikkas who literally use the word nikka in almost every sentence that comes outta their mouth (even in front of cacs), so this bullshyt about "The Boondocks" not using the word nikka naturally don't make no damn sense to me.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:what: I've known nikkas who literally use the word nikka in almost every sentence that comes outta their mouth (even in front of cacs), so this bullshyt about "The Boondocks" not using the word nikka naturally don't make no damn sense to me.
I grew up in the hood my whole life.. never heard the term "nikka moment".. I didn't say everytime they use the word it don't natural on the show but a lot of times it don't. Its like they got a "nicca" word quota that they go by. Listen to that dialog man, 60% of the time that sh*t don't even sound right :what:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I grew up in the hood my whole life.. never heard the term "nikka moment".. I didn't say everytime they use the word it don't natural on the show but a lot of times it don't. Its like they got a "nicca" word quota that they go by. Listen to that dialog man, 60% of the time that sh*t don't even sound right :what:

I agree. First season wasn't bad but at this point it's like they're just going out of the way to use the word as much as possible just for the sake of attention-whoring.

To be honest, The Boondocks comic strip>>>The cartoon

It just seemed way more thoughtful and the characters were better written. And they had plots other than "Grandad and/or Riley do something stupid". Whereas the show just makes every character other than Huey (who never does anything) a caricature just for the sake of criticizing black culture.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, The Boondocks comic strip>>>The cartoon

It just seemed way more thoughtful and the characters were better written. And they had plots other than "Grandad and/or Riley do something stupid". Whereas the show just makes every character other than Huey (who never does anything) a caricature just for the sake of criticizing black culture.

From the jump I felt like this, primarily because of the way Granddad was portrayed.

They dumbed him down a lot.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked this one. lol @ Sturdy:mjlol:

Diane taking all day to it that white man :russ: Sturdy stopping her

Grandpa getting off the bus and handling business:ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pretty damn funny, I liked it. IMO, I think this is the best episode so far.