Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Yall still watching the show for cheap laughs :usure:
Episode 2 was on some Sterling trading places shyt. :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now nikkas complaining that they say nikka too much :heh::mjlol:

It's all in your head

Once Aaron was confirmed as not being involved, mufukkaz aleady had their mind set to nitpick the season. This shyt aint that much different than the others.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
exactly.

and lol @ c00nin. They been "c00nin" since season 2.
people dont know what c00ing means. They putting a mirror to the black society and it just so happen that its not a BIll Cosby Show fantasy world. Every show has a message and pays homage to other tv shows and film that we have seen and enjoyed. The only real c00n on there is Uncle Ruckus. Huey is the complete opposite. Granddad and Riley do what they do to impress women, get fast money and/or try to impress other black peers.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Once Aaron was confirmed as not being involved, mufukkaz aleady had their mind set to nitpick the season. This shyt aint that much different than the others.
THIS.

there were 20 pages of NOT WATCHING, THIS SEASON IS GONNA SUCK..CACS RUINED IT!

and it feels the same as the last season to me :manny:

i've actually enjoyed the first 2 eps.. and the season overall.. but yea a bit too much grandad

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THIS.

there were 20 pages of NOT WATCHING, THIS SEASON IS GONNA SUCK..CACS RUINED IT!

and it feels the same as the last season to me :manny:

i've actually enjoyed the first 2 eps.. and the season overall.. but yea a bit too much grandad

Shyt is very uneven just like the last 2 seasons have been. New boss is same as the old boss:manny:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I always thought this show was a c00nfest but at least they would slide a lil message in here and there

This season they just been straight shytting on black people non stop and like some people have already said the jokes are so mean-spirited.Just look at how they have ended the past 2-3 episodes :snoop: