It's c00ning Harder this Season - 1
It's c00ning the Same, You're Projecting - 1
:mjpls: Reversal: S1-S3 "Where were the c00ning accusation during Ep. XYZ?" - 2

2681493_1.jpg

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finally a funny episode.

But SMH at the him losing that chick at the end and everything just quickly getting wrapped up and going back to normal. Just seemed like it happened so fast and I kinda wish that chick had stayed with Grandad. The Freeman family struggling too much, they couldn't be happy for a little while longer? Chick was cooking for them and everything.

One of my favorite parts:

Grandad as a Security Guard: "Is that...a large...BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO NIKKA!?"

Then he just jumps and tackles the dude.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Its suppose to be a humorous cartoon not a gut bust laughing stock. I find humor in the "funny because its true" plots.....

Daps
I always thought this show was a c00nfest but at least they would slide a lil message in here and there

This season they just been straight shytting on black people non stop and like some people have already said the jokes are so mean-spirited.Just look at how they have ended the past 2-3 episodes :snoop:

i hate to say it, but i agree. at their core past boondocks episodes seemed like they had something of substance to say, now it's just like eehh. i actually feel uncomfortable watching the episodes now, uncle ruckus especially. i just don't see how constantly putting black people down in the fashion the show elects to use is constructive. how difficult is it to make an episode that will uplift us all. like maybe huey winning the nobel prize or something?

i think i am past boondocks, and past 'black' shows in general. a lot of these shows do nothing but reinforce stereotypes. we need more diversity in the shows. the ratchet shows are fine, but maan they have to show something else, something positive at the very least.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ruckus is getting WAAAYYYYYY too much screen-time, goddamn!! :scusthov:. He never was my favorite character, and now, I wouldn't be mad to never see him in any further episode of the season :smh:

The only laugh I got this episode was when the old lady got jacked up over a cookie during the card game :ld:

Boondocks :sadcam: :damn:

nikka what? Ruckus killed that episode. And you are supposed to hate his character.

Last two episodes have been funny.

I'll agree to much grandad, no substance, and no overall meaning to any of the shows so far.

But I watch Boondocks to laugh, and not for social commentary or to learn a lesson about black people.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finally a funny episode.

But SMH at the him losing that chick at the end and everything just quickly getting wrapped up and going back to normal. Just seemed like it happened so fast and I kinda wish that chick had stayed with Grandad. The Freeman family struggling too much, they couldn't be happy for a little while longer? Chick was cooking for them and everything.

One of my favorite parts:

Grandad as a Security Guard: "Is that...a large...BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO NIKKA!?"

Then he just jumps and tackles the dude.

that was a funny ass episode and i was rolling at that comment