Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did use it alot in that one episode about the hair gel. I still like the show though.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
man i'm done with this show. I watched the Pretty Boy Flizzy episode and this one with Robert being a hooker was just awful. This show is a fukkin c00nfest on steroids. John Witherspoon and Regina are just collecting them checks, which I understand, but this show is terrible

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ruckus is getting WAAAYYYYYY too much screen-time, goddamn!! :scusthov:. He never was my favorite character, and now, I wouldn't be mad to never see him in any further episode of the season :smh:

The only laugh I got this episode was when the old lady got jacked up over a cookie during the card game :ld:

Boondocks :sadcam: :damn:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
someone start a regular boondocks thread in this thread its the same old responses and shyt folks are watching every episode knowing that the creator isn't part of it"...Aaron didn't help with this season...it sucks...I'm just saying..."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
huey has basically been reduced to being no more than a narrator this season.

Basically, and then you have Riley chiming in with "nikka this" and "nikka that" mixed with a few jokes here and there and you pretty much have the new season of Boondocks.