Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This shyt was ghastly. Theory: Aaron wrote the Breaking Bad parody. White people are writing the other episodes we've seen. shyt was night and day. The jabs a black people are so mean spirited tonight.

Yeah, it's not as if the first season had an episode about Martin Luther King being absolutely disgusted by modern day black people or anything.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
huey has basically been reduced to being no more than a narrator this season.
Basically, and then you have Riley chiming in with "nikka this" and "nikka that" mixed with a few jokes here and there and you pretty much have the new season of Boondocks.
its crazy, cuz in the first couple seasons, huey used to be involved with the general fukkery of the show.
I mean Boondocks episodes can usually be sorted into categories based on what character is the main focus. It's either gonna be a Grandad/Riley/Huey/Tom/Ruckus episode. It's just weird because it seems to be a straight run of Grandad episodes for the past 3 when they use to mix it up pretty good.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are running the word nikka in the
ground this season........
fukk this show.
:camby:
wat6rr.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I feel like Seth MacFarlane had input in most of these episodes. This show just oozes white writers trying to act like they know how the average Black American lives.
:leostare:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Riley's been reduced to just one-liners. Grandad has dominated the whole season except the premiere, which was a fukking Tom episode.

I use to love Grandad, but now he's one ol' dumbass fool this season. I remember him being an old fool before, but this season takes the cake. We need more Huey and Riley based episodes where Huey gets the last word. I noticed too that every episode ended badly.

:snoop:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I use to love Grandad, but now he's one ol' dumbass fool this season. I remember him being an old fool before, but this season takes the cake. We need more Huey and Riley based episodes where Huey gets the last word. I noticed too that every episode ended badly.

:snoop:
exactly he's too fukking stupid this season. It's just annoying, he was never a genius but this season is ridiculous.