Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just saw the latest episode not long ago. This shyt is trash. First an episode glorifying beating up women and now slavery? They trying way too hard to be controversial. And not like it's been funny at all. Watch them blatantly fail at an attempt to copy breaking bad next week.
they're basically a shytty, less clever rip off of South Park at this point :snoop:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw the recent episode.

The first episode I thought was ok, just the same as it was before the hiatus.:ehh:

The recent episode on the other hand? I was just not good, at all.:scusthov:

It felt like watching an episode of Family Guy, after it got uncancelled.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
You know what, I was left disappointed after watching the first episode, but now? After reading y'all comments I don't feel bad for passing on watching the second episode :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly

@Uncle_Ruckus

@OneManGang

And all the rest of the c00ns and cacs who are praising this trash season never understood what made Boondocks good in the first place. :snoop:

:camby: breh. Me liking the shyt or at least thinking its "ok" doesn't mean that I don't get the show. Relax. If you don't like it cool but again, let nikkas live. And stop dropping the C word because you obviously don't know what it means. What makes the Boondocks good is satire, not just of white people but of black people and my only issue with the satire so far is that it's not that sharp this season but it wasn't as sharp last season either. Satirizing the stuff they've done so far is dated because it takes so long for them and again, the writing just isn't sharp. But granddad bowing to the will of the white man in order to keep his status is something he's been doing since the FIRST EPISODE. Huey trying to get him to not do it is consistent and Riley either going along for the ride or being against it is consistent. So the idea of him being a slave to keep his status and house isn't some c00n shyt as you put it because that's who he's always been breh. Even when he was fighting for Civil Rights he was quick to lame out when shyt got tough or to get his raincoat and umbrella

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:camby: breh. Me liking the shyt or at least thinking its "ok" doesn't mean that I don't get the show. Relax. If you don't like it cool but again, let nikkas live. And stop dropping the C word because you obviously don't know what it means. What makes the Boondocks good is satire, not just of white people but of black people and my only issue with the satire so far is that it's not that sharp this season but it wasn't as sharp last season either. Satirizing the stuff they've done so far is dated because it takes so long for them and again, the writing just isn't sharp. But granddad bowing to the will of the white man in order to keep his status is something he's been doing since the FIRST EPISODE. Huey trying to get him to not do it is consistent and Riley either going along for the ride or being against it is consistent. So the idea of him being a slave to keep his status and house isn't some c00n shyt as you put it because that's who he's always been breh. Even when he was fighting for Civil Rights he was quick to lame out when shyt got tough or to get his raincoat and umbrella
Ignore him man. He was so angry he said he was leaving the thread then came back hours later to neg and tag me :heh:. What an attention seeking lame. Pseudo intellectual dumbass. The show isnt laugh out loud funny so far, and hasnt been for some time. But to sit here and act like its COMPLETELY different just because McGruder announced a reduced role this season is not true at all.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
@MartyMcFly

@Uncle_Ruckus

@OneManGang

And all the rest of the c00ns and cacs who are praising this trash season never understood what made Boondocks good in the first place. :snoop:

:whoa:not praising this season just yet. I AM happy for new episodes, though. Ya'll need to be asking yourselves if your watching this new season expecting it to be as good without the creator involved (ie dan harmon and community) or just to criticize? you DONT have to watch. AND It's only been 2 episodes so far. Can we at least see where the slave story goes? Not every episode in previous seasons were that funny. I bet you nikkaz talking c00n this c00n that was praising django unchained when it came out.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looks like its turning out just like season 2.

Such a shame. I guess we will still have memories of season 1 and 3.

It also makes me happy that they didnt bring in Ceasar to this crappy shyt.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

:obama::myman:

:umad:I see we got some REAL Boondocks fans in here.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore him man. He was so angry he said he was leaving the thread then came back hours later to neg and tag me :heh:. What an attention seeking lame. Pseudo intellectual dumbass. The show isnt laugh out loud funny so far, and hasnt been for some time. But to sit here and act like its COMPLETELY different just because McGruder announced a reduced role this season is not true at all.

These two episodes are worse than any episode from the first three seasons.

And I'm sure I have more genuine intellect on my worst day than you could muster on your best. :manny: