Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lmao that Fredrick Douglas fakkit went on ignore. Goddamn some of these uppity nikkas here are so insufferable. You can tell these dudes are the nerdy muhfukkas with no black friends in real life pretending to be Malcolm X on the internet. Man fukk outta here with that. It's a goddamn cartoon tv show. It ain't that serious :dahell:

always the dumbest motherfukkers on here calling people c00ns over he STUPIDEST shyt. :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rukus needs a spinoff ASAP. Hes really the only thing entertaining on this show. The lack of direction is evident as fukk. There is no focus. The preview next week. A breaking bad parody involving hair gel? fukk outta here. The exaggerated facial animations is also an issue

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh yea I see a lot of hate for last season. Is yall nikkas crazy. Did we forget the obama episode, the fundraiser episode, scared straight episode with fleece.

I don't know what the fukk everyone else was watching, but Season 3 was just as good as season 2 even though season 1 was the best; Season 3 had only a couple of weak episodes...everything else was perfect; but again, the coli has the greatest critics on the internet :Jimtroll:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Last episode was the worst one I have ever seen.

Found nothing funny and was yawning throughout :yawn:

I didnt find it that funny either. Like I said before though, pretty sure it's just a build up for next weeks breaking bad episode which should be hilarious if done right.

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
I didnt find it that funny either. Like I said before though, pretty sure it's just a build up for next weeks breaking bad episode which should be hilarious if done right.

So they gonna make some crystal meth and sell it off to clear their debt. Im already laughing now just thinking about it :laff:

:stopitslime: