Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought the episode was funny. The satire was on point although it's dated, the visual gags were good and the trading places allusion worked for me :yeshrug:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:smugbiden:second episode was okay. the good times stuff didnt make me laugh. uncle ruckus stuff was the funniest. seems like a build up to next weeks breaking bad episode.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The 1st ep was ok, but last nights was terrible. I only laughed at the Uncle Ruckus part and that wasn't even that funny I was half sleep watching it. I actually fell asleep twice watching it.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the c00ns in this thread continuing your pro McGruder-less Boondocks narrative from last week.

I swear some of ya'll are plants.

I wasn't sure if Boondocks would suffer greatly from McGruder's absence purely after last week. But after this week.. :camby:

From the corny "Good Times" shyt to the Wuncler Jr calling Granddad a nygger with no repercussions to Ruckus speaking for white people and how they really feel about slavery to Granddad, Huey, and Riley ACTUALLY becoming slaves.

Fukk this c00ntastic shyt. They had different callbacks to old episodes to build good will with the fans, but shyt ain't workin :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I see the c00ns in this thread continuing your pro McGruder-less Boondocks narrative from last week.

I swear some of ya'll are plants.

I wasn't sure if Boondocks would suffer greatly from McGruder's absence purely after last week. But after this week.. :camby:

From the corny "Good Times" shyt to the Wuncler Jr calling Granddad a nygger with no repercussions to Ruckus speaking for white people and how they really feel about slavery to Granddad, Huey, and Riley ACTUALLY becoming slaves.

Fukk this c00ntastic shyt. They had different callbacks to old episodes to build good will with the fans, but shyt ain't workin :ufdup:

Breh, liking the shyt doesn't make me or anyone else who does a c00n. Kill that. If you don't like it cool but let nikkas live lol. Wuncler Jr isn't the first white person on this show to drop the n bomb to no repercussions and Ruckus speaking for white people is what he always does because it points out the absurdity of their past and some of their present when it comes out of the mouth of an absurd ass character. I'll go with you on the Good times shyt being too much but that's because it was to obvious and not the best use of satire but liking the shyt doesn't make me less black. Chill with that. Nikkas can't have differences of opinion anymore? We can't now? That's not America, that isn't even Mexico

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The first episode was average but this was simply awful, and even worse, boring. Eddie II appears with shady stuff going on, convinces Robert to go further into debt. Eddie's assistant tells Robert he's fukking up, Good Times theme plays. They repeated that same scenario like five times with little to no variation and called it a day.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It was mediocre like the first episode , hopefully this season will turn out at least a couple good episodes

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, liking the shyt doesn't make me or anyone else who does a c00n. Kill that. If you don't like it cool but let nikkas live lol. Wuncler Jr isn't the first white person on this show to drop the n bomb to no repercussions and Ruckus speaking for white people is what he always does because it points out the absurdity of their past and some of their present when it comes out of the mouth of an absurd ass character. I'll go with you on the Good times shyt being too much but that's because it was to obvious and not the best use of satire but liking the shyt doesn't make me less black. Chill with that. Nikkas can't have differences of opinion anymore? We can't now? That's not America, that isn't even Mexico

You can have an opinion.

Even if it's a stupid c00n opinion. :pachaha:

Just don't get mad when someone calls you a c00n for having a c00nish opinion. This show is heading to a dark place, a place where people like Chapelle and McGruder didn't want their art to go.

And it doesn't matter if you're an oblivious c00n or a purposeful c00n. A c00n is a c00n. :rudy: