Boondocks Season 4 Premieres Tomorrow - Pretty Boy Flizzy Promo Trailer

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
You can have an opinion.

Even if it's a stupid c00n opinion. :pachaha:

Just don't get mad when someone calls you a c00n for having a c00nish opinion. This show is heading to a dark place, a place where people like Chapelle and McGruder didn't want their art to go.

And it doesn't matter if you're an oblivious c00n or a purposeful c00n. A c00n is a c00n. :rudy:

you need to look up the definition of a c00n and pull your skirt down. Emo ass fakkit.

A c00n is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images.

Unless the world is 100% nikkaz, then calling random people who are enjoying this season c00ns just shows how stupid and ignorant you nikkaz actually are, trying to sound educated online. that nikka in your avi dont make u smart you dumb nikka.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You can have an opinion.

Even if it's a stupid c00n opinion. :pachaha:

Just don't get mad when someone calls you a c00n for having a c00nish opinion. This show is heading to a dark place, a place where people like Chapelle and McGruder didn't want their art to go.

And it doesn't matter if you're an oblivious c00n or a purposeful c00n. A c00n is a c00n. :rudy:

Breh get outta here with that madness. The show is the exact same its always been, whether its funny or not is a different subject altogether but it's the same. FOH

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you need to look up the definition of a c00n and pull your skirt down. Emo ass fakkit.

A c00n is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images.

Unless the world is 100% nikkaz, then calling random people who are enjoying this season c00ns just shows how stupid and ignorant you nikkaz actually are trying to sound educated online. that nikka in your avi dont make u smart you dumb nikka.

Also this

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I told y'all this would happen. I really wish McGruder didn't announce his reduced role this season. The same nikkas in here being militant would be up front yucking it up with the rest of the Coli.

Overall two decent episodes. Par for the course when compared to previous seasons.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unless the world is 100% nikkaz, then calling random people who are enjoying this season c00ns just shows how stupid and ignorant you nikkaz actually are, trying to sound educated online. that nikka in your avi dont make u smart you dumb nikka.

Did you really do the predictable c00n shyt and give me the dictionary definition of c00n, you fukking c00n? :pacspit:

Although if you're white, then fukk outta here, cac, I'm not talking to you. Boondocks has always been a humorous show that talks about black issues. Presumptuous cacs running their mouth about black issues is 9 times out of 10 stupid racist shyt.

So if you're not black and enjoying this shyt, it's just a reflection of your ignorance.

Same with if you're black, but guess what else you are?

C00N. :camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I told y'all this would happen. I really wish McGruder didn't announce his reduced role this season. The same nikkas in here being militant would be up front yucking it up with the rest of the Coli.

Overall two decent episodes. Par for the course when compared to previous seasons.

Say word. That last season was meh and uneven and so far this is proving to be the same

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fukk you. I wasn't sure if I'd like this season after the first episode, but this is the worst fukking Boondocks episode I've ever seen.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Did you really do the predictable c00n shyt and give me the dictionary definition of c00n, you fukking c00n? :pacspit:

Although if you're white, then fukk outta here, cac, I'm not talking to you. Boondocks has always been a humorous show that talks about black issues. Presumptuous cacs running their mouth about black issues is 9 times out of 10 stupid racist shyt.

So if you're not black and enjoying this shyt, it's just a reflection of your ignorance.

Same with if you're black, but guess what else you are?

C00N. :camby:

:why:Why you sounding so butt hurt in your posts jungle bunny? pull your skirt up. Its a comedy cartoon. go spit knowledge in higher learning if you feeling like a smart dumb nikka today. :camby:uneducated nikka.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Episode wasn't even that funny to me I just felt bad for Huey and Riley and was shaking my head at how stupid Granddad was.

Funniest part to me was:

Robert(Grandad): "So, when am I getting paid?"

Uncle Ruckus: "I don't know nikka...you fired."

Robert(Grandad): ":krs: WHAT!?"

The Good Times stuff was just...I don't know, done too much I guess. Can't believe that Grandad would be that stupid to become a slave. That was just :snoop:

When I read the preview I thought this dude would make an appearance but he didn't even show up.

hqdefault.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw the latest episode not long ago. This shyt is trash. First an episode glorifying beating up women and now slavery? They trying way too hard to be controversial. And not like it's been funny at all. Watch them blatantly fail at an attempt to copy breaking bad next week.