Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking forward to some Donald Trump fukkery :russ:

That was easily a storyline for a Stinkmeaner family member/ghost of there ever was one.

"I WON THAT DAMN ELECTION......BY A LOT......NNNYYYYYUUUUUUUUCCCCCCAAAAA"

I also just realized Ed Asner passing away was a heavy blow, too. At this point, both Wunclers are gone.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it's a shame that the show will never get a chance to redeem itself after season four.

But on the other hand, I feel like the reboot was already in the red after John Witherspoon died. And that video with his son might have caused the producers to not even want to go through with it. Maybe it's for the best that they didn't move forward. If it ended up being :trash:, Aaron and the rest of them would never hear the end of it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Too many factors, it wouldn’t of been done right.

It’s sad.

Maybe Aaron can focus on Black Dynamite or create a new show.
you mean black jesus. he need to do something with that

I’m not surprised…..:francis:

It would’ve been watered down..

Welp hopefully Trill League is good..
50 still behind that. its still being shopped to studios last time i talked to the breh.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
quibi died, but 50 still fukks with the property. the show is supposed to go back to being regular format. that short sit woulda been lame
Yeah.

Wonder if 50 would try to get it on Starz. Amazon, Netflix, HBOmax, all got animation :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even with John Witherspoon dying, the CHARACTER of Grandad was more important than the actor (RIP JW) and i’m a big believer in CHARACTERS living on after their actors pass. Thats why they are fictional CHARACTERS.

But the bad press from how they did Witherspoon’s son dirty plus the fact that Aaron Mcgruder seems to have a bad track record with getting non-Boondocks projects off the ground, after the revival missed the 2020 premiere I kind of had an inkling it was done for.

I’m still mad that show with Amazon that mgruder was doing called Black America never got off the ground. It had an exciting premise.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Regina kings son just committed suicide, John witherspoon passed, Charlie Murphy passed, let the show rest it wouldn't have been the same especially with the different climate around comedy
Cast issues, you’re right. But they definitely could’ve been one of the few entities to get away with not being PC’ed to death. South Park still out here getting they jokes in, despite being waaaay more miss than hit