Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'll always have love for the Boondocks but I do believe the world has passed the "controversial adult cartoons" by

From South Park to Family Guy...these shows don't have the juice they once did and no longer raise the ire or attention of people anymore

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'll always have love for the Boondocks but I do believe the world has passed the "controversial adult cartoons" by

From South Park to Family Guy...these shows don't have the juice they once did and no longer raise the ire or attention of people anymore

That doesn’t stop either series from producing season after season after season. This along with revivals of King Of The Hill and Futurama and the continued popularity of shows like Rick & Morty, proves that adult animation most certainly still has its place in American television.

He talked about it here. He said it’s like 8 eps done.

Aaron Mcgruder is a notoriously slow worker. It was the same issue that he had with Sony when they were producing the fourth season, Mcgruder felt like the company was rushing him whilst Sony accused him of being lazy. Mcgruder was so angry with Sony’s deadlines that he completely abandoned the fourth season and refused to be associated with it.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That doesn’t stop either series from producing season after season after season. This along with revivals of King Of The Hill and Futurama and the continued popularity of shows like Rick & Morty, proves that adult animation most certainly still has its place in American television.

Those shows besides R&M are basically in the Simpsons territory...They're on because they're a brand at this point not really because they're the hottest thing on TV anymore. Those shows aren't getting news coverage from controversial episodes anymore, they don't cause protests or have people calling for them to be banned like they used too.

As for R&M...I never watched it so I can't really say much about it's material but from clips I've seen, it certainly isn't in the realm of Simpsons/South Park in regards to being counter-culture and being a sociopolitical button pusher.