Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The Mastermind was great. Is have no idea how that dude isn’t more famous, or infamous. Legit global criminal kingpin

Tru..

A rumor that he was an govt. Agent.

But really good book.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I haven't read Fooled by Randomness, will do so eventually, but you didn't like Antifragile or The Black Swan? I enjoyed both.

I didn't like Antifragile nor Skin In The Game, it's been so long since I read Black Swan so I don't recall his style in that one. His insulting of people gets old real quick.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:whew: Just finished the first book in the Mistborn series. Can’t believe I slept on this for so long , especially after I finished WOT and Stormlight .

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I just finished Dark Matter. Spiritual philosophy veiled in a mind fukk of a story. I loved it!

original_400_600.jpg

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Check out Colson Whitehead, he's brilliant - The Nickel Boys is the best book I've read in maybe 10 years. The Underground Railroad is also excellent.

Maaan, The first and only experience I’ve had with Colon Whitehead is Sag Harbor and it was the most boring book I’ve ever read. I’m not talking down, I’m just being real but I’m gonna put Nickel Boys in my queue off the strength of your post.

*crosses fingers*

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Check out Colson Whitehead, he's brilliant - The Nickel Boys is the best book I've read in maybe 10 years. The Underground Railroad is also excellent.
I was bouta buy this book a week ago but it was sold out on amazon. Crazy you mentioned this. :whew:
I follow this YouTuber named Rachel Rae who does book reviews. She has a nice little channel and recommended it.

This is her channel