Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The_Bohr_Maker_300.jpg

finished rereading this book for the first time in almost 20 years.

It's amazing to me how fresh and new some things seem when your perspective isn't so limited.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What are your guys' thoughts on audiobooks? I was always kind of anti-audiobook because it seemed like cheating. I've come around on them lately though. I can finish books a lot faster since I can listen to them at times I normally wouldn't be able to read (in the car, while I'm working, etc). Listening still doesn't feel as rewarding as actually reading a book all the way through though.

For me it depends on the type of book. If it's a self-improvement audiobook, I'll listen to it. Anything else, I would rather read it.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
around-80days.jpg

This was such a great book; great story, lots of excitement, and humor. I really enjoyed it. Mr Fogg is that dude.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
12187.jpg

Im reading this book. first book i read written by this guy (i didnt read lolita because of the subject) but this one has some of that shyt aswel. He is a great writer but wtf is up with him and this shyt. Gonna read East of eden next. Anyone read it?

Ezra

Daps
My father in law has similar tastes to me as far as Sci Fi books and he just started reading this

FIREFALL-ensmallened.jpg

i'm about to pick it up when i finish The Big Payback Hip Hop Business book, only a few chapters left.
Have you read any of The Expanse series? By James S.A. Corey?