Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Guns-Germs-and-Steel-290275.jpg
Breh... I'm about to start this... It was just delivered yesterday. :salute:

However, I'm finishing up...

slavery-another-name.ashx
20828a.gif

10BOOK-master180.jpg

Xstasia

Rookie
Daps
Good to great : why some companies make the leap--and others don't by Collins, James C
Millionaire women next door : the many journeys of successful American businesswomen by Stanley, Thomas J.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Just finished reading

tender.jpg

Fitzgerald is such a fine ass writer :ohlawd: Some passages I had to go back and read twice to let the beauty of it sink in.

I think I like this one better than The Great Gatsby? I understood dikk and Nicole better than I ever did Gatsby and Daisy. I gained such insight into their lives, I became heavily invested in the plot even when it had no great twists, simply because there was such splendid character development all around, even for the supporting cast.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other day I was on layover and walked into a bookstore. Like 80% of the books on main display looked real interesting.

Should've written down the names

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm rereading You Just Don't Understand.

And a trashy erotica anthology.

Tried reading Back to Blood by Tom Wolfe but I couldn't get into his writing style, I felt that there wasn't any real conflict and there were too many narratives to be followed.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My father in law has similar tastes to me as far as Sci Fi books and he just started reading this

FIREFALL-ensmallened.jpg

i'm about to pick it up when i finish The Big Payback Hip Hop Business book, only a few chapters left.