Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:sas2:

Game-of-Thrones-Tie-in-Cover-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-20154638-794-1213.jpg

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buying up/reading the entire library of Kurt Vonnegut. :blessed:

Can't believe it took me 27 years to get around to this man and his amazing writing and views of the world. Currently reading Bluebeard, Galapagos, and picking at Welcome to the Monkey House.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:lupe:

I keep hearing about Mistborn. How many books? What's the premise? Is it finished? How hardcore is it?
3 book in the series i'm reading now. There some other books that aren't connected to it, but are part of another story.

Premise is people trying to overthrow a oppressive government. So not really super original, but it's pretty interesting imo.

The series i'm reading is.

It's pretty pg-13 except for the violence, that can get pretty :scusthov: at times. Think like Harry Potter levels of cursing and sex though.

Daps
51fUBInXszL.jpg

a warship's artificial intelligence is exiled and put into a human body and is out for revenge, that premise alone should tell you this shyt gets wild :wow: @Cheeky

:wow: it's flames brehs

Finished all the other books I had lined up and moved on to this one...

This is piff breh! pos rep on the way.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Finished all the other books I had lined up and moved on to this one...

This is piff breh! pos rep on the way.
the only shyt about this that kept throwin me off was how the main character couldn't tell gender very well, switched between callin people he/she so much i gave up tryna figure out what gender they were :smhcraig: still was a dope angle to use i would've never thought of the idea, a highly intelligent warship's A.I. being stuck in a humans body :whoo::ehh:

Daps
the only shyt about this that kept throwin me off was how the main character couldn't tell gender very well, switched between callin people he/she so much i gave up tryna figure out what gender they were :smhcraig: still was a dope angle to use i would've never thought of the idea, a highly intelligent warship's A.I. being stuck in a humans body :whoo::ehh:

I was already ropped in straight from the beginning when she was talking about not wanting to leave bodies around...and the way she said it was like she was saying she didn't want to stop at the store on the way home or somethin' :wow:

Then ended up droppin' bodies anyways :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was already ropped in straight from the beginning when she was talking about not wanting to leave bodies around...and the way she said it was like she was saying she didn't want to stop at the store on the way home or somethin' :wow:

Then ended up droppin' bodies anyways :russ:
word she was really indifferent to alot of "human" shyt :heh: it's like she had the permanent :ld: face when it came to violence