Books - what are you reading? (Official Book Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
51z3MT9oomL.jpg

Just released today and loaded to my kindle. :blessed: Last of the trilogy. Time to see my favorite characters catch massive Ls.... Again. :wow:

:mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Count Zero is awful. What the fukk happened to Gibson? I only read Burning Chrome and Neuromancer , Sprawl series should have stopped there.
Count Zero made me realize I don't like Gibson's style. I like the attention to detail he uses to describe settings but nikka DAMN:hhh:At some point I'm trying to get this shyt over with

I felt similar about Necromancer but it was interesting enough for me to finish

Didn't know other nikkas felt that way about Count Zero too:russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Count Zero made me realize I don't like Gibson's style. I like the attention to detail he uses to describe settings but nikka DAMN:hhh:At some point I'm trying to get this shyt over with

I felt similar about Necromancer but it was interesting enough for me to finish

Didn't know other nikkas felt that way about Count Zero too:russ:
I love Neuromancer. His style is extremely vivid and engaging to me but Count Zero was a big fall off. He should have kept Case around as the MC and had he and Molly doing things. If you wanna read a better series with the same setting read Steven Barnes' Aubrey Knight trilogy written by a Breh about a Breh. But instead of a console cowboy he's a Zero G boxer. It's really good.