• EPMD

Votes: 64 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
@mobbinfms bone fell off on Art of War? :ld:
I can understand their fan base not taking to AOW at first, but that doesn't go to say how great the album is... Their sound took a completely different direction... It was before it's time.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@mobbinfms bone fell off on Art of War? :ld:
I can understand their fan base not taking to AOW at first, but that doesn't go to say how great the album is... Their sound took a completely different direction... It was before it's time.

:yeshrug:If its more appreciated now by the Bone core - then I'll take your word for it. I'm just giving you my take of what was going on in real time back in 97. There was a sharp decline in interest in Bone starting with that album. :yeshrug:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:If its more appreciated now by the Bone core - then I'll take your word for it. I'm just giving you my take of what was going on in real time back in 97. There was a sharp decline in interest in Bone starting with that album. :yeshrug:
I respect that. I couldn't tell you about then. AOW is highly revered by their core fans now. To me it's aged better than E.99, aside from the singles on E.99

What's your take on Bone vs EPMD emcee wise?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
* looks at poll numbers

@Wacky D

Russ-Troll.gif