Votes: 83 56.5%
  • EPMD

Votes: 64 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mjlol: based on what? post one Neek beat that comes close to sounding like trap

i want a link, not some beat around the bush answer or ill move your threads off the strength of low quality posting

this that chit i dont like. LOOK AT THIS DUDE YALL.

another clown carrying a grudge from sohh, who paid money to become a mod on the coli. now you wanna move threads for no reason.

dont talk to me and dont think this comment isnt filed & saved either. it might even go in my sig.:camby:

:mjlol: at Wacky's downplaying of EPMD like they got no place in this shyt when they obviously do.

:usure:

wacky didnt downplay a dam thing. youre just going out of your way to taste my top as usual.

I GAVE THEM A 3 SEED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. how is it even possible for me to attempt to downplay them after that?:why:

I'll take EPMD - but neither group is really about the lyrics for me.

Sermon laid the blueprint down for g funk.

Who was the first to touch it?

Based on a Max B song? :stopitslime:

the fact that you think bone wasnt about lyrics, goes to show that theres a clear bias here.......and reading thru what i missed last night, it seems like yall are getting a taste of your own medicine.

sermond didnt lay down no blueprint for g-funk. he just-so-happened to str8 loop a zapp record amongst of a bunch of other records that they sampled on their albums. if it was a duo from detroit or alabama or somewhere that did what they did, nobody would be crowning them as laying down the blueprint for g-funk.

i dont know if they were the first, but the furious five sampled that record for a much more legendary song. yet, bone voters are the ones being accused of not knowing their history because they voted against epmd?:whistle: btw, didnt epmd knock furious five out of the previous round?:whistle:

you know darn well im not basing it on just a max b song.:comeon:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i dont know if they were the first, but the furious five sampled that record for a much more legendary song. yet, bone voters are the ones being accused of not knowing their history because they voted against epmd?:whistle: btw, didnt epmd knock furious five out of the previous round?:whistle:

1- When the hell did Furious Five sample "More Bounce"

2- What is this much more legendary song you speak of?

:comeon:

And it's not that nikkas don't know their shyt cause they voted for Bone... they don't know their shyt cause they say shyt like "who the fukk is EPMD" like them not knowing means EPMD are unknowns.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
9aocv7.jpg

at the turnaround in votes

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bone thugs are the second goat rap group ever behind mobb deep
:salute:
:salute:
:whew:
Hip-hop: the only genre where being ignorant is a badge of honor

not suprised you hail from a bammer ass state like FL whose sole contributions to the culture are backgrounds for music videos and 2 Live Crew
See what happens when he responds...
I'd vote for BT w/o being tagged. I'm from STL so the CHi ain't far from where I came up. Bone been very influential to me
Bone is from Chicago now?? :snoop:
dont forget trick daddy,uncle luke:umad:

flawda may not have the more better rappers, but the souf as a whole do..:umad:
Be from Florida and not know that Uncle Luke was was in 2 Live Crew brehs :snoop:
i dont know anything.

i just signed on, saw you tag me and looked at the score - as you directed.
:patrice:You gonna act like nothing happened and all those votes were legit? :pachaha:
This shyt was staged like a WWE match.

EPMD was ahead by 10, now there down 20. :stopitslime:
EPMD won this amongst Booth voters...not that that's gonna matter in the long run :mjcry:
the fact that you think bone wasnt about lyrics, goes to show that theres a clear bias here.......and reading thru what i missed last night, it seems like yall are getting a taste of your own medicine.

sermond didnt lay down no blueprint for g-funk. he just-so-happened to str8 loop a zapp record amongst of a bunch of other records that they sampled on their albums. if it was a duo from detroit or alabama or somewhere that did what they did, nobody would be crowning them as laying down the blueprint for g-funk.

you know darn well im not basing it on just a max b song.:comeon:
:comeon:I've said numerous times I can't understand what they're saying so the lyrics don't matter to me. How is that bias?
So You Gots to Chill blowing up and then all those west coast artists sampling more bounce to the ounce immediately after is just a coincidence? :comeon:
What's the song that sampled back then :mindblown:
What else are you basing it on then?
thought so, that's a low quality posting warning for trolling comments with no evidence

:mjlol: @ paying to be a mod
:lupe:IF this thread got sent to the bushes now...

1- When the hell did Furious Five sample "More Bounce"

2- What is this much more legendary song you speak of?

:comeon:

And it's not that nikkas don't know their shyt cause they voted for Bone... they don't know their shyt cause they say shyt like "who the fukk is EPMD" like them not knowing means EPMD are unknowns.
This - and for thinking Bone is a Chicago group :mjlol:
They lost
Under very questionable circumstances...

9aocv7.jpg

at the turnaround in votes
shyt was all peaceful like New York City early on the morning of September 11...then you look up and see @observe on the horizon...:ohhh:
Them buildings got crushed...:mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
there are no bone albums, on par with epmd like that.

maybe, because you came up with them as your gateway.
you will over rate them, past that sentimentalism.
i don't see any actual artistry as consistently good as epmd was.
plus, bone was not original at all.
i had two near classic, argueably classic.
freestyle fellowship albums by the time bone was making becoming a gateway group.
still, would never spin bone over epmd, EVER.

plus, every member of the fellowship was better than every member of bone, too.
people just liked the content based direction of bone, and the connection to eazy and the prison industrial complex.
which is why they were so wildly popular.
past that, they were not more advanced or better than the westcoast shop artist.
where eazy got the idea to market bone from.
also, the fellowship had and kept a cultural responsibility.
even though, they were in trouble with the law consistently as well.

art barr

:childplease:

my gateway to rap was run dmc, fat boys, ll cool j, beastie boys, whodini & them.:whistle: epmd wasnt even in the mix with that regime, let alone bone thugs.

you dont see any artistry from bone as consistently good as epmd?? really??

freestyle fellowships is kinda wack dog. and bone already had their style before they even got with eazy. all they lifted was a few melodies from that "mary" song, which they didnt even use until after they blew up already.

This shyt was staged like a WWE match.

EPMD was ahead by 10, now there down 20. :stopitslime:

sounds like that mobb deep/wutang thread last week.

:sas2: