BOMBSHELL: Whistle Blower Exposes How Google & Youtube Are Actively Trying To Control & Program YOU

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Before the internet they used TV as a way to program their agenda. As years went by, the more sexual content on tv made people more sexually promiscuous.

true, that's called social engineering and it ain't always negative or a bad thing i.e the cosby show, a different world....

the sexual content came when more sexually fluid and "open minded" people started getting those executive jobs at major media outlets :coffee:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I know they're right nut jobs, but you can't deny they do expose real shyt sometimes. They exposed Pinterest so bad they had videos from creators removed from youtube

:mjlol:

Tim Pool.

peettibonetweet.png

:hhh:

What kind of people are you following?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the internet they used TV as a way to program their agenda. As years went by, the more sexual content on tv made people more sexually promiscuous.
The fukk are you talking about?

People have been fukking whores and cheating on there significant other since people have been around. You are speaking nonsense.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true, that's called social engineering and it ain't always negative or a bad thing i.e the cosby show, a different world....

the sexual content came when more sexually fluid and "open minded" people started getting those executive jobs at major media outlets :coffee:
I think all social engineering is bad because people were blessed with free will. No human or company should be interfering with anyone's free will by altering it with disinformation and programing tactics.

Encouraging sexual freedom, has cause high rates of HIV, the downlow life style, bisexuality, transgender lifestyle, seeing STDs as harmless if it is curable, low rates of marriage, exchanging money for sex being seen as normal, sugar daddy life style, being a ho is now seen as charming and being real (aka Cardi B), high rates of broken families and single parenthood. I can go on and on.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I think all social engineering is bad because people were blessed with free will. No human or company should be interfering with anyone's free will by altering it with disinformation and programing tactics.

Encouraging sexual freedom, has cause high rates of HIV, the downlow life style, bisexuality, transgender lifestyle, seeing STDs as harmless if it is curable, low rates of marriage, exchanging money for sex being seen as normal, sugar daddy life style, being a ho is now seen as charming and being real (aka Cardi B), high rates of broken families and single parenthood. I can go on and on.

All solid points

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you talking about?

People have been fukking whores and cheating on there significant other since people have been around. You are speaking nonsense.

Smh... the mindset of how society views sex has changed.
Making ur daughter and son more likely to be sexually promiscuous than before