Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You cool with paying a "piece" 35 million a year?

I’ve already said yes :heh:

If you have a chance to add elite talent to your roster you should at least take a hard look at it. We exposed Ben yes but I’m not gonna completely write him off for the rest of his career. So yes I’d think it would be a trade the Hawks should entertain but if they don’t I’m not trippin, we have a very good roster. That doesn’t mean it can’t be improved though

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Okay let's entertain the possibility. 5.9 is the maximum in cash considerations for a season. Let's assume they give that to us for his remaining 150 million over 4 years. Does that even put a dent in his contract? :mjgrin:

U grasping at straws like "maybe they'll pay a portion of his salary"....:comeon:

Grasping at straws? :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

I was just giving you an option for how the Hawks/Sixers could make the money work if they decided to deal

You oppose the idea and think it’s trash, cool. I think we should look into it, we can agree to disagree

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@AVXL has a serious point here folks :patrice:

I personally think Ben will be a monster once he leaves Philly :usure:

Not saying we should trade two of our young pieces but we should definitely kick the tires to see what’s happening is all I’m saying :hubie:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL has a serious point here folks :patrice:

I personally think Ben will be a monster once he leaves Philly :usure:

Not saying we should trade two of our young pieces but we should definitely kick the tires to see what’s happening is all I’m saying :hubie:

Exactly. If this is a Cam/Gallo/Kev, picks and cash deal are y’all all telling me you wouldn’t even consider it? We’re a championship contending team with the assets and depth to do it, I’d be open to making it happen for the right deal