AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
When: SAT / OCT 2 / 6PM
Doors Open at 5:00PM - Arrive Early!
Where: State Farm Arena

You are invited to Open Practice presented by Sharecare! This event is your opportunity to see Coach McMillan and watch the team scrimmage ahead of the upcoming season. All ticket proceeds benefit the Hawks Foundation.

Get there early! The first 1,500 attendees will receive a free Atlanta Hawks t-shirtupon arrival, courtesy of Sharecare.

Tix are $5

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When: SAT / OCT 2 / 6PM
Doors Open at 5:00PM - Arrive Early!
Where: State Farm Arena

You are invited to Open Practice presented by Sharecare! This event is your opportunity to see Coach McMillan and watch the team scrimmage ahead of the upcoming season. All ticket proceeds benefit the Hawks Foundation.

Get there early! The first 1,500 attendees will receive a free Atlanta Hawks t-shirtupon arrival, courtesy of Sharecare.

Tix are $5

i got a free invite for that. They run a coaches clinic every year and I signed up for it a few years back when I was coaching middle school ball, and they always send me emails about stuff like that.

I’ll be at the coaches clinic soaking up game before the actual practice starts

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i got a free invite for that. They run a coaches clinic every year and I signed up for it a few years back when I was coaching middle school ball, and they always send me emails about stuff like that.

I’ll be at the coaches clinic soaking up game before the actual practice starts
You trying to land that 10 day contract:mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta Hawks in the SI top 100 NBA players:

No. 64, Bogdan Bogdanovic, G/F
Bogdanovic is coming off of the hottest shooting stretch of his career, shooting 45.5 from three on high volume after Mar. 1.

No. 56, De’Andre Hunter, F
Hunter cracks SI’s Top 100 despite only playing a small portion of last season. Despite the small sample, the high-level two-way play he provided during that stretch was nearly enough for him to make the top-50.

No. 54, John Collins, F
Collins posted another strong season in 2020-21, earning a lucrative extension in the process. An improved defender, he finally earned the respect he deserves around the league with a very solid postseason.

No. 48, Clint Capela, C
One of the best defensive centers in the NBA, Capela was the key cog in transforming the Hawks’ defense from a bad to above average. He led the NBA in rebounding to boot, and battled with the likes of Joel Embiid, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Brook Lopez while remaining durable throughout a grueling postseason run.

No. 17, Trae Young, G
No surprise here that Young cracks the top-20. SI had him at 29 last season, and he proved he was a winner on top of being a superstar in the 2021 postseason.