Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Thats corny if true. Would’ve been a great opportunity for him to continue to build off of that performance. Disappointed in the Hawks and Cam if this is true
2021 MGM Resorts NBA Summer League Rosters | NBA.com

Only non-rookies that are even close to Cam's level on this list are Siddiq Bey and Patrick Williams. Otherwise, it's a clear disparity in talent, and subsequently, objectively inferior basketball. He's not going to learn or prove anything going up against #37 for Cleveland :troll:

Cam also hasn't had full offseason since HS. Injuries before his rookie season and the pandemic last year. He needs to train and get some vet guidance, not risk further injury while learning how to take care of his body to stay in the league from Jordan Bell

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
2021 MGM Resorts NBA Summer League Rosters | NBA.com

Only non-rookies that are even close to Cam's level on this list are Siddiq Bey and Patrick Williams. Otherwise, it's a clear disparity in talent, and subsequently, objectively inferior basketball. He's not going to learn or prove anything going up against #37 for Cleveland :troll:

Cam also hasn't had full offseason since HS. Injuries before his rookie season and the pandemic last year. He needs to train and get some vet guidance, not risk further injury while learning how to take care of his body to stay in the league from Jordan Bell

I disagree. He could learn a lot playing under Coach Nate’s system (practice and games) and taking what he’s learned to get more consistent in his approach. It’s not about the opponent it’s about him getting better and he missed a great opportunity to do that. Now we just hope he gets bigger, stronger and more consistent on his own…y’all let Cam’s potential overshadow what he needs to work on

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
corny...but let's hope he puts in work this off season and doesn't shoot 26% from 3 next season.

I need him to perform all year..not 2 games after having 5 months off

Exactly. Cam hasn’t earned the right for the Hawks to give him the benefit of the doubt. And if he goes out there and dominates the Hawks don’t have to play him the whole SL he could stop playing just like JC did in 2017. But any off-season organized basketball activities he should be apart of

deeman

All Star
Daps
Yea Cam should of played a couple of games at the least. There’s nothing embarrassing about summer league, he’s been hurt and inconsistent the first 2 years. Go out there and get some run. I wanted to see how he operates as the best player on a team.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Yea Cam should of played a couple of games at the least. There’s nothing embarrassing about summer league, he’s been hurt and inconsistent the first 2 years. Go out there and get some run. I wanted to see how he operates as the best player on a team.
exactly..folks clowning #37 for Cleveland and if cam couldn't get off and avg a cool 20 what would that look like.

so far he's never shot over 40% or 30% from 3..on a sizzling 11ppg..stop babying that nikka. if yall wanna fawn over him in a skills competition go ahead I want complete basketball players.. like I said I root for cam I'm just not into handing out participation ribbons...JC Came into summer league..looked all world and we shut him down. that progress carried into the season and he got paid. well wait to see what cam got

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
For Cam...

No more development is needed, that means no more excuses. You scored 21 points in a playoff game. become the person this team needs you to be or be gone.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thats corny if true. Would’ve been a great opportunity for him to continue to build off of that performance. Disappointed in the Hawks and Cam if this is true
SL competition is weak. I remember JC dominating it and nikkas was trying to injury him.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps

I think it’s more important for him to improve his individual ability and his post moves. His time in the playoffs made this reasonable and he will not be riding the bench with these other 3rd stringers so he does not need chemistry with them. He needs to workout with a personal trainer on his weaknesses.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For Cam...

No more development is needed, that means no more excuses. You scored 21 points in a playoff game. become the person this team needs you to be or be gone.
Cam needs development but the type you do on your own with the coaches like Tim Hardaway Jr went we traded for him. He was ass in NY, he came here and was super ass. He needed a lot of personalized development and coaches working with him to become what he eventually became which was a nikka on a 4/70 deal which was damn near out of the NBA for good when we traded for him.

A lot of Cam shyt is consistency and getting the fundamentals down. Due to his defense, his baseline is fairly high.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
SL competition is weak. I remember JC dominating it and nikkas was trying to injury him.

Cam needs more coaching, training and development not less. He hasn’t consistently played well enough to dismiss this opportunity b/c it’s SL

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cam needs more coaching, training and development not less. He hasn’t consistently played well enough to dismiss this opportunity b/c it’s SL
He played for games in the ECF. The SL is 5 games and probably less for him considering the risk for injury. I don't see the value after watching SL games all week long since it started again in SLC and Sacramento. The level of play is extremely low.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think it’s more important for him to improve his individual ability and his post moves. His time in the playoffs made this reasonable and he will not be riding the best with these 3rd stringers so he does not need chemistry with them. He needs to workout with a personal trainer on his weaknesses.

Bro he needs chemistry with the Hawks training staff and coaches. He doesn’t need to be away from the Hawks facility at all this off-season. Him working with a personal trainer is ok but any opportunity he has to get with the team should be taken full advantage of. He hasn’t proven to any of us that he is ready to consistently perform at an NBA level night in and night out

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Exactly. Cam hasn’t earned the right for the Hawks to give him the benefit of the doubt. And if he goes out there and dominates the Hawks don’t have to play him the whole SL he could stop playing just like JC did in 2017. But any off-season organized basketball activities he should be apart of
I expect to see his ass in Brookhaven a lot, stay away from them white girls especially them Oglethorpe coeds