Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Hawks probably didn’t have to go $125…I didn’t see any serious offers ever put up from supposed interested teams like San Antonio, Dallas or Miami. That said, he’s signed, Trae’s signed and SL starts on Monday:blessed:
they really didn't bruh lucked out, but it's only up 2.5 mill from the 4 year 90 million they offered him on an annual basis. I count it as a win.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So Big Tigger will replace Ryan Cameron as the PA announcer for the Hawks. What y’all think?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So Big Tigger will replace Ryan Cameron as the PA announcer for the Hawks. What y’all think?

So Entercom (which operates V-103 & 92.9) has the radio rights to the Hawks/Falcons/United so the fact that their two announcements are Entercom employees is no surprise but we’ll see how he does. Tigger is a bit too goofy for me but he’s a solid name and will do a good job

Sucks for Ryan tho

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Entercom (which operates V-103 & 92.9) has the radio rights to the Hawks/Falcons/United so the fact that their two announcements are Entercom employees is no surprise but we’ll see how he does. Tigger is a bit too goofy for me but he’s a solid name and will do a good job

Sucks for Ryan tho
Smh. Why can't we just keep Ryan :to:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Sucks for Ryan tho

Damn, didn’t know this.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hawks probably didn’t have to go $125…I didn’t see any serious offers ever put up from supposed interested teams like San Antonio, Dallas or Miami. That said, he’s signed, Trae’s signed and SL starts on Monday:blessed:

I'm surprised that they didn't try and do him like Houston did with Capela where they got him to take the $90 by telling him to go find an offer sheet with a higher amount and come back to us with it.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm surprised that they didn't try and do him like Houston did with Capela where they got him to take the $90 by telling him to go find an offer sheet with a higher amount and come back to us with it.
That couldn't really happen since 1) there wasn't really a team left to give him a proper offer sheet, and 2) I think JC is crazy enough to have taken the QO and hit the market unrestricted next year, leaving us with nothing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That couldn't really happen since 1) there wasn't really a team left to give him a proper offer sheet, and 2) I think JC is crazy enough to have taken the QO and hit the market unrestricted next year, leaving us with nothing

That's exactly my point though. Houston offered Capela $90 million and told him to find a higher offer, which didn't and why he ended up accepting what Houston originally offered. ATL was essentially competing against themselves and offered him an amount that he wouldn't have gotten elsewhere.

He wasn't taking the QO and turning down the money as no other team would have been able to offer him the 5 the way that ATL was.