Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Travis releases a statement soon regarding Cam and Summer League so we don't have to go through another round of speculation :snoop:
Where there’s smoke there’s fire breh :francis:

As a part time KD stan I been following Nets diehards on Twitter who seem to be semi plugged in and it’s looking spooky.

If this goes how they seem to be speculating the whole board is gonna go up in flames

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where there’s smoke there’s fire breh :francis:

As a part time KD stan I been following Nets diehards on Twitter who seem to be semi plugged in and it’s looking spooky.

If this goes how they seem to be speculating the whole board is gonna go up in flames

Lol, damn. They saying Cam to Brooklyn?

A part of me is starting to believe Cam's team may be asking for a trade. TBH, between Bogi, Cam, Kevin, and Dre there are only so many minutes to go around and he's currently at the bottom of the totem pole.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, damn. They saying Cam to Brooklyn?

A part of me is starting to believe Cam's team may be asking for a trade. TBH, between Bogi, Cam, Kevin, and Dre there are only so many minutes to go around and he's currently at the bottom of the totem pole.
He may not be the only one
Isn’t that johnson kid like a hybrid 3/4 too?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Looking more and more like he’s outta here…..:francis:

If he’s not hurt then there’s no logical reason not to have him in SL unless the team is getting prepared to trade him. Ressler said we couldn’t pay everyone and he’s right. Cam might be the first casualty as soon as tonight

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If he’s not hurt then there’s no logical reason not to have him in SL unless the team is getting prepared to trade him. Ressler said we couldn’t pay everyone and he’s right. Cam might be the first casualty as soon as tonight
There is a logical reason but it involves trade value. That said, being on the block doesn't mean he will get traded, especially if they want what is considered equal value to them which isn't attractive to other teams.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shams is saying they aren’t close to a deal. Bell has no connections in the Hawks organization to break news
JC is in trouble. SA is entertaining DeRozan SnTs. If he signs and trades to LA, his FA market is ass.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cam ain't going nowhere. I didn't know not playing in summer league means u getting traded:mjlol:

And it looks like atl making Collins test the market. Not a lot of teams with the capspace now. Knicks got randle doubt they make a run at him

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There is a logical reason but it involves trade value. That said, being on the block doesn't mean he will get traded, especially if they want what is considered equal value to them which isn't attractive to other teams.

Right, it’s no guarantee he gets traded but you only pull players like this for that type of reason. Maybe it’s part of a blockbuster deal who knows but the Hawks had committed him to SL and now he’s not playing at all. Somethings up with that

As for JC, go get the bag young man but Hawks shouldn’t give him over the 5/120 we saw floated out there last wk